Fashion or item you laughed at, but then turned the corner on and loved?

While I don't think I could rock one the tour driver hat. Played with a few gents wearing them. It's a cool look.

022547_05.png

This goes back years but I use to be like @ddec and laughed at bucket hats, now I love them and wear them golfing and when working in the yard and fishing.

Cardigan. Had always just associated them with my grandfather. After seeing JT rock one a couple of times though, I find myself wanting one.

Blade collars. I used to make fun of them with the crowd for no reason, but, they’re comfy and I like them.

This goes back years but I use to be like @ddec and laughed at bucket hats, now I love them and wear them golfing and when working in the yard and fishing.

You need a new hat old man.

Blade collars. I used to make fun of them with the crowd for no reason, but, they’re comfy and I like them.

I knew you would eventually come to my side.

You need a new hat old man.

I knew you would eventually come to my side.
Hey, I used to coach HS football games in a mock neck.

Ive finally got one! Bucket hats. I used to hate them and thought they were stupid but Ive kind of warmed to them lately. I recently bought a Mizuno sun hat and I kind of like it. Ive also been looking at some golf themed bucket hats that are on Fanatics (they have US Open, PGA Championship and some Arnold Palmer Invitational ones) and I kind of like them.
As someone who is a ginger, I have to be careful with the sun and normally wear flat caps or baseball caps but I always worry about how much sun exposure Im getting.

Stretchy jeans, I called them mens' jeggings at first, but now they're all I own. Much more comfortable, especially in the summer. I didn't realize how uncomfortable regular denim was in 100* heat until my wife bought me a pair.
Gloves when it's cold. Used to hate wearing gloves, but now, I don't care. I'm not trying to out-manly anyone by not wearing gloves when it's in the low teens, windy, and I'm working near the water.
Square toe work boots, refused to wear them because I'm not a cowboy but after getting a pair of pull ons with a square toe, I love them, especially having wide feet. Only reason I quit wearing them is because I needed to back to the ankle support of 8" lace up boots and Danner Quarrys have a big toe box.
Vests. Thought they looked stupid until I realized I could keep my core warm and still swing comfortably and freely.

Back