Fast Food by State

What is this supposed to signify exactly? The most popular in each state? I always though California was known for In N Out? I have to say, I love Denny’s for breakfast. Wouldn’t step in the place though after 11am.

Yeah, that’s blatantly wrong for Oregon. There is one In-N-Out burger in Oregon and it seems to always have a 2 hour line, but Oregon fast food has to be Burgerville.

Also, Denny’s is a sit down restaurant, not fast food.

The only place in NYS I have ever seen a Sbarro is thruway stops and malls. Dumb.

Not so fast my friend. Though I do agree that KFC is a definite reach and CFA is likely much more popular in the state, Popeye's is the only proper answer for fast food chicken regardless of where you live.

Signed, a self-respecting Georgian that just says he!! no to Chic-Fil-A.

No self respecting Georgian would ever be a Sox fan!:ROFLMAO:

WTF is Jollibee? I have lived in Michigan my entire life and have never heard of such a place.

This is fake news

WTF is Jollibee? I have lived in Michigan my entire life and have never heard of such a place.

This is fake news
It’s a chain prominent and from the Philippines, if you’ve ever watched Bourdain he used to love it. I believe there are a handful in Texas.

Ill add, I know this because it’s an example
I use in the cultural unit in my AP Human Geography class.

Last edited:
It’s a chain prominent and from the Philippines, if you’ve ever watched Bourdain he used to love it. I believe there are a handful in Texas.

Ill add, I know this because it’s an example
I use in the cultural unit in my AP Humab Geography class.
Interesting. I just find it odd that in this photo its voted the best in state and I have never heard of it.

This is explains why :ROFLMAO: there isn't even one in Michigan!
Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 8.04.19 AM.png

Interesting. I just find it odd that in this photo its voted the best in state and I have never heard of it.

This is explains why :ROFLMAO: there isn't even one in Michigan!
View attachment 8947713
I’ve said it in here a few times, this one is just barstool trolling. It’s not real, though there are some real ones out there, I use a few in my class.

ffs you guys...these "data" are from PISS. you know it's not real....right?

ffs you guys...these "data" are from PISS. you know it's not real....right?
That’s what I’ve been saying. It’s a troll job. Real ones have been done in the past though, but if you go by most “popular” McDonalds and Chick-Fil-A dominate. There are other versions with more local flair though, for Oklahoma it’s always Sonic.

Now I want a Whataburger...

I’m good with in-n- out

Whataburger in Texas is fair, there's also a lot of Dairy Queen (esp in small west texas towns), but Taco Cabana was also a favorite

I might have to get a Whataburger for lunch today..... Love Whataburger with Cheese, grilled Jalapenos and grilled onions....

Umm, there are a total of 4 Einstein Bagel locations in Idaho and one is in the airport. :unsure:

That’s what I’ve been saying. It’s a troll job. Real ones have been done in the past though, but if you go by most “popular” McDonalds and Chick-Fil-A dominate. There are other versions with more local flair though, for Oklahoma it’s always Sonic.
Yeah, they lost me at "Data from 2020" ... you know, the year all of these places were closed.
Besides Chuck-E-Cheese not being a fast food restaurant, I'm not sure there are even any left in Illinois. Pretty sure they all closed.

Back