Fast Food by State

I do love skee ball.
Although we don’t have one in our town haha
Skee ball and pop shot. I could spend lots of tokens at each!

I've honestly never heard of Ohio's favorite. Melty's??

I'm calling hosx. Probably no such thing as Public Information and Statistics Society :ROFLMAO:

I haven’t been to chucky cheese since my son was 8. That’s just god awful clickbait. 🤣

I do love skee ball.
Although we don’t have one in our town haha
I really don’t even get howD&B can be classified as fast food. Wouldn’t you have to go into the bar, order and wait?

Edit: realized it says food chains...I guess it sorta qualifies...kinda

Haha this is such click bait. There’s no way the majority of people in a state would answer with some of these establishments.

I can’t agree with this map.
Taco bell, no way.
Nebraska is known more for runza, taco johns, amigos, Valentino’s.
Taco bell.... 👎

Of all the food chains in NJ, and having some of the best Italian food in the US..... we get Olive Garden.
Yep, saw that and this and now leaving. Like JB said no sense.

Love my Whataburger ... thank god they are in Az as well!

Olive garden??? I think not

I'm calling hosx. Probably no such thing as Public Information and Statistics Society :ROFLMAO:
Right next to the Department of Funny Walks!

These things are such garbage. I saw another version earlier in the week that listed some restaurant called MOD as the #1 in Georgia & this one lists KFC. Every self respecting Georgian knows Chik-fil-a is the only #1.

And Chuckee Cheese is fast food?
Outback Is DC, yet from FL.
Dave and Busters is fast food?
I was just about to question the Dave & Buster’s...

This is absolute garbage and I’m pretty sure it was drawn in crayon. But also rainforest cafe is a wild place to shop and eat.

These things are such garbage. I saw another version earlier in the week that listed some restaurant called MOD as the #1 in Georgia & this one lists KFC. Every self respecting Georgian knows Chik-fil-a is the only #1.

Not so fast my friend. Though I do agree that KFC is a definite reach and CFA is likely much more popular in the state, Popeye's is the only proper answer for fast food chicken regardless of where you live.

Signed, a self-respecting Georgian that just says he!! no to Chic-Fil-A.

Subway? Seriously? First of all, how could PA be the only state burdened with Subway. Second, I haven’t been to a Subway in 25 years and don’t know anyone else who has been. There are so many other hoagie places that are way better than Subway.

Chuck E Cheese?? I didn’t even know they existed in MN. The real favorites here would be Dairy Queen and Culver’s. DQ is headquarters here and there are hundreds of locations.

A9DF6ED8-F232-45E6-8B87-2147E6E37F5A.jpeg

Apparently I should be living in NC, LA or TX. I guess the one consolation was that GA was not colored red with a C in the middle of it. Will take KFC all day over that.
Ironic that Georgia is KFC and Kentucky is Chic-Fil-A.

I have no idea how Nebraska is Taco Bell

PISS has always been a totally real and unbiased, facts driven organization....

Denny’s.... California? I’ve not eaten at Denny’s since I lived on east coast like 20 years ago.... :facepalm:

This map is garbage advertising.

Outback, Olive Garden, Dave and Busters plus maybe a few more are not fast food.

And the fact that they don’t have a WaWa pictured for PA makes the whole thing out for me. Subway for PA. I don’t think so.

Back