Favorite and Least Favorite: Who are yours on Tour?

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Who is your favorite to root for? Favorite to loathe?

I like rooting for guys like Rickie and Xander. I loathe Spieth. Don't @ me Texans :ROFLMAO:

My favorite player is Webb Simpson but DJ is coming up my list.

My least favorite is Brooks Koepka. I just do not like his attitude.

• Staff
Favorite: Brooks because he makes so many so mad.

Least: Ian James Weenis...er..:poulter

Favorite: Jimmy Walker, Rickie Fowler
Least: Adam Scott

These days I find myself rooting for several of the younger players: Morikawa, Wolff, Hovland. I have also become a fan of Schauffele and Hatton. And of course I will always be a Tiger fan.

I enjoy villain following Koepka, DJ, Reed, and DeChambeau.

Tiger takes the favorite spot. Other than that I don't really have a favorite but always cheer for Gary Woodland.
Villains I will always cheer for a three putt from Sergio, just can't stand him

Favorites: Rickie, Tiger, Webb, Finau, Billy Ho

Least: Koepka, Cameron Smith, Sergio

My favorite is Bryson DeChambeau. My least favorite so far is Patrick Reed. But I haven't been following the PGA long and honestly haven't followed it closely since I started.

Rory. I wish he was just a 5% better putter because he would win 25% more tournaments. Just the way he attacks golf courses and his swing make me so happy.

Least favorite, probably Kuchar. El Cheapo.

Favorite(s): Spieth, Woods, Kisner

Least Favorite(s): Poulter, Reed

My least favorite is Tiger Woods.

@mikeg_74 make sure to update the list
Oh, @jdtox has been on it for quite some time and he's made it know. Most liked guy among his peers on tour but yet he's loathed by @jdtox . Makes a lot of sense right. 😂 However, at this point I think he's just sticking to his guns for shock value. I personally think @jdtox was sitting in his undies last Sat/Sun snacking on some chips and salsa & secretly fist-pumping for JS to win. I don't care what he says.

I want to like Reed, but dang he makes it so hard to do so. Such a great player but continues to “bend” the rules and get caught...

Favorites:
Rickie - been a fan of his since I started enjoying the game. Close to my age so he grew up as I grew up. It was easy to relate and cheer for him

Tiger - duh, it’s Tiger. Love seeing him perform

Kev Na - seeing the struggles he’s overcome to get back to playing at a high level and his attitude the whole time was awesome to see. He’s easy to cheer for now and of course him waking in putts is fantastic!

Homa - honestly this has everything to do with his podcast. I didn’t know much about him before that, but the podcast has opened him up and made him seem like just a regular dude who is really good at golf. It’s a fun side to see

Least Favorites:
it’s an easy answer but Reed. He’s great at golf but he’s easy to not like him with everything he does and how he handles it

Favorite to cheer - Joel Dahmen
Favorite to boo - Captain A

Oh, @jdtox has been on it for quite some time and he's made it know. Most liked guy among his peers on tour but yet he's loathed by @jdtox . Makes a lot of sense right. 😂 However, at this point I think he's just sticking to his guns for shock value. I personally think @jdtox was sitting in his undies last Sat/Sun snacking on some chips and salsa & secretly fist-pumping for JS to win. I don't care what he says.
I want to like him, I think he's good for the game. I just don't care for his whiny attitude when things aren't going his way. At least thats the way he comes across to me. 🤷‍♂️

Favorite: Rory, Tiger, Morikawa

Least: Reed, Sergio and Kisner

Root For:

Tiger
Rors
Rickie
Jimmy Walker
Poults
Kevin Na
Daniel Berger
Tommy Fleetwood
Henrik Stenson

Loathe:

Reed
Bubba
JT
Bryson
Kevin Kisner
Cameron Smith
Pat Perez

I'm sure I could go on and on.

I want to like him, I think he's good for the game. I just don't care for his whiny attitude when things aren't going his way. At least thats the way he comes across to me. 🤷‍♂️
You try winning 3 majors then dropping to number 100 in the world......i'd be crying too!

Favorite: Tiger and Hovland

Least Favorite: 1a) Spieth 1b) Poulter

Favorites: Phil and Jordan Spieth. Both fill me with excitement when they play.
Less favorable!: Koepka

Back