Favorite and Least Favorite: Who are yours on Tour?

while they're playing, my favorites are spieth, woods and mcilroy.

my least favorite are reed, pieters, pat perez, scott piercy, and charley hoffman.

No love for Charley Hoffman?

If I had to pick someone I’d want to win and someone I’d want to finish DFL every tournament?

Easy.

Tiger

Reed

That was really easy. I’d like to shake Tigers hand and I’ll gladly challenge Reed in whatever pugilist sport of his choosing.

It’s not that I dislike him that much, but who wouldn’t want to tell the story of knocking Reed TFO?

Plus I’m in a mood. So there’s that.

I don't know if I have one favorite...there's lots of players who's style creates exciting golf. It's always good to have a tight leaderboard, like in Phoenix last week and one guy come through to pull it out.

As above I don't really loathe any one player either, although Ian Poulter is still a class A Twit in my book.

Favorite(s) - Bubba, Westwood, Hatton, DJ, Bryson, Fowler, GMac

Least favorite is probably Patrick Reed with Rahm and Molinari a few feet behind.

Favorites- Spieth, Zack Johnson, Steve Stricker
Least favorites - Koepka, Rahm, Bryson, Sergio. Probably also anyone with a nike logo!!!

Fav - Spieth and Xander

Least like Koepka and Reed

i Can’t say anyone takes first or last place. Keep your head down, keep the whining to a minimum and interview like an adult.

Favorite - Insert left handed players here EXCEPT Bubba.

Least favorite - Reed, Bubba, Rahm, Sergio, anyone that's consistent in on course tantrums.

Cheerleader for - Rickie - JT - Xander - Hovland - Si Woo - Sunjae - Hideki - An - Berger is a favorite now

Heckler Status - Reed - DJ - Bubba - Molinari - Sergio - Bryson

Big fan of DJ and have been since his start. Tiger is another no-brainer for me.

As far as least favorite? Honestly not a fan of Bryson, don't know why, but I do like that he's pushing limits. Also - Adam Scott is a bit irritating to me too...

I don't know if I have one favorite...there's lots of players who's style creates exciting golf. It's always good to have a tight leaderboard, like in Phoenix last week and one guy come through to pull it out.

As above I don't really loathe any one player either, although Ian Poulter is still a class A Twit in my book.

I pretty much feel the same way. Lately, Spieth has been fun to watch as he works his way out of a slump.

Eldrick first and foremost, an old guy now, time to move on to the new blood that keep me interested. Morikawa, tops, great game, not a big hitter, unmatched precision game. Hovland, fun to watch, a young Arnie, solid, down to earth, and his rye smile lights up the Course. Finau, top of the leader board weekly, got to break through sometime (don’t be a Rickie), gotta pull for him—helps that he’s a Polynesian—aside from Michael Campbell who won the US Open and disappeared, any other Polynesians who played (Vijay?). Cantlay, too much time over the ball, fabulous player, beautiful swing. Extraordinary survivor, somehow found his way to the top of professional golf—made for movie plot. Bridesmaid, Rickie, c’mon lad, focus, finish like you did at the Players—we’re all pulling for you. Rory has paid some hefty dues—honest, candid, insightful interviews—how does that wee body hit it so far and accurately? Please win the Masters, it would be must watch TV. Adam is a fellow surfer, so he can do no wrong. Ran into him once down at the Players, shared an elevator and short walk—a golfing God!—on the back nine of his career, still can’t get enough of his swing—enviable. Spieth—come back boy wonder.

Switch the channel players: Bryson, pffft...fake commercial upbeat persona immediately extinguished by childish, disgraceful, tantrums that imminently follow. Popeye arms and over analysis of every bloody shot, I just can’t take it, what else is on? Brooks, the way too cool for you guy, so cool he’s cold, as in dead fish—pouty when things don’t go his way, pouty when they do. That chip on his shoulder must be getting awfully heavy. Sabbitini...ugh, go away, please. Sergio, El Niño is forever stuck as the boy in the man‘s body—you’re a father now, son, so frickin’ grow up already—now, apologize, fix that green you smashed up, rake that bunker you trashed, stop whining and stay in Europe from now on. Phil—nasty bombs! Really? The Champions Tour is calling, you’re on the tee.

Other noteworthys: Fleetwood—here’s a razor, and some scissors, get in there, clean up and come back out when you’re out of your Jesus phase. Hideki, pause, wait for it...yawn, wake me when his playing partner is hitting—ok, we’re back. Rahm-bo, another image of him almost hitting the ground with his club, jaw clenched, and wild gesticulations after a wayward shot. Move on. Perez, tell us another story about how when you and Tiger played as kids...pass. Piercey—Qa’nazi sympathizer—didn’t really think that one through, huh? yeah, duh, buh-bye sponsorships.

Excluding Tiger...

Favorite - Thomas
Least Favorite? Patrick Reed

Favorites today Morikawa and Varner III
Least Reed and Bryson

No love for Charley Hoffman?
He definitely isn't going to be on a lot of favorite lists, but it's hard to see someone actively rooting against him.

Bryson

Spieth. No idea why, but fun to say his name like a curse whenever he is on the screen.

Favorite: Spieth, Kisner, Hatton, Hovland, Colin M., starting to like DJ

least favorite: Bryson, Poulter, anyone that uses the (un)anchored long putters

Back