Under Armor pants
Adidas shorts
J. Lindeberg tops

Just for comfort only? I would wear Lululemon Commission pants made of Warpstream and Under Armour shirts. I wear the pants all the time, but Under Armour is increasingly making shirts that don't match my style (I hate color block and large stripes or chest patterns).
I wear either the ABC's or Commission almost every day. Its perfect now to wear to work and not have to change if I wanna play after work

Also check out the Metal Vent Polos if you haven't tried them yet

I wear either the ABC's or Commission almost every day. Its perfect now to wear to work and not have to change if I wanna play after work

Also check out the Metal Vent Polos if you haven't tried them yet
Their shirts are too plain for me. I like a little action. I ordered some Greyson shirts this week. Looking forward to seeing how they fit and feel because I love the style.

Their shirts are too plain for me. I like a little action. I ordered some Greyson shirts this week. Looking forward to seeing how they fit and feel because I love the style.
cant argue with that either. Metal Vent are comfortable for sure but yea id take Greyson shirts also!

Footjoy and Puma shirts
PGA Tour shorts
Izod Pants
Puma NXT Ignite Disc shoes

Shirts - Dunning Golf
Pants - Lululemon ABC Slim fit Warpstream
Shorts - Adidas Tour 360
Shoes - Adidas Tour Boost 360 in any iteration

cant argue with that either. Metal Vent are comfortable for sure but yea id take Greyson shirts also!
They have a good sale right now....😂

For something a bit different you might look at Rhone. It is an athletic fit. I use their workout stuff. They do polos and casuals shorts too.

UA pants or shorts, Footjoy shirts, Nike shoes.

Back