Favorite Baseball Player Of All Time

Follow The Sun

Reaction score
Mine: Mickey Mantle New York Yankees Center Field

1631812125343.png

Last edited:
Will Clark, SF Giants First Base

Tie.

Griffey and Bo Jackson. Just incredible athletes.

Roberto Clemente was the best I ever saw and my favorite growing up.

My first little league card says that Barry Bonds was my favorite. He was a pirate then. As a Yankees fan, my guys were Mattingly, O'Neill, and Jeter.

The Big Piece. A memory of better times in Philadelphia and I while he often frustrated me on the field, I loved the way he handled himself with the fans and the city.
1631814182700.gif

I'm older, Johnny Bench.

Growing up, I played 2nd base, he played second. He was on the Reds, my little league team was the Reds. So naturally, I followed him and the Big Red Machine when I was young.

Mine would be Pudge Rodriguez and Ken Griffey Jr. I am a Rangers fan and grew up watching Pudge. Griffey was too good not to be a huge fan of though.

Carl Yastrzemski-My Dad’s was Ted Williams. It’s why I swing left and throw right.

CB8810C7-3D65-4376-9748-2FCB426D9A09.jpeg

Griffey was certainly one of my favorites until he snubbed my sister and I for an autograph when were kids.

He was the guy though. I really thought he'd be the one to break all the records. Those injury-plagued Cincy years really did him in.

This is a really tough choice. I will go with David Ortiz slightly over Ted Williams, Jim Rice and Pedro Martinez. Ortiz gets the edge because he was so instrumental in helping break the curse and his huge personality.

Johnny Bench.

Donny Baseball.

Willie Mays. A lifelong Giants fan.

Growing up a Braves fan it had to be Hank Aaron even if it was somewhat towards the end of his career followed by Dale Murphy.

Eric Davis, Barry Larkin & Don Mattingly until Junior made it to the League

Babe... A man I can identify with.

download (22).jpeg

Mattingly and Sandberg.

Back