Favorite Bowl game

DH27

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
About 15
What is your favorite bowl game. Not this year but in general. Being old I love the Rise Bowl. I loved the old Big 10 going against the PAC 8 every year ( remember I am old and thinking of the 60s and 70s).

Growing up in SoCal, ? Bowl has been and always will be my favorite-
The parade was a ton of fun.

Big 8 here, so the Orange Bowl is at the top of the list.

Rose bowl with the parade is probably the best! Orange Bowl is 2nd for me.

Rose Bowl for sure! Hooray for the Oregon Ducks!
ENI3jB4U0AAc7Rn.jpg

The 2 bowls that host the CFB Semifinals.

Rose Bowl for sure

What is your favorite bowl game. Not this year but in general. Being old I love the Rise Bowl. I loved the old Big 10 going against the PAC 8 every year ( remember I am old and thinking of the 60s and 70s).

Older, west coaster, woke up to the Rose Bowl Parade and then Keith Jackson and the Rose Bowl game.... “The Granddaddy of Them All!”

Well this years Rose bowl was great. Love the safety from Oregon.

Older, west coaster, woke up to the Rose Bowl Parade and then Keith Jackson and the Rose Bowl game.... “The Granddaddy of Them All!”
I was a huge fan of USC back in the 1970s

Whichever one Kentucky is playing in. For most of my life that has been none of them, but Mark Stoops has us on the rise and this our 4th strait year in a bowl game and we should be even better next year.

Super Bowl. The college bowls are useless and should go away. Most are worse than NFL preseason games.

Match-ups dictate whether a bowl game is good to me too much to be able to select one. Rose bowl seemed to be one OSU was in a lot though so if I had to pick one I guess I would go Rose Bowl.

2003 Gator Bowl.

Rose Bowl for sure. I have been once and it was a blast!!!!

Back