Favorite Christmas/Holiday Song?

My two favorites? This Christmas and O Holy Night. Donny Hathaway and Tori Kelly have amazing renditions.

Happy Christmas/War is Over - John Lennon
Christmas All Over Again - Tom Petty
12 days of Christmas - Alvin & the Chipmunks

Great topic! There have been some great choices so far. I love the Bing Crosy and David Bowie duet, TSO and any Christmas song by Sinatra. Here a few of my favorites:

The little guy has been OBSESSED with "God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman" by Pentatonix. This is due to the obsession he has with the Benedict Cumberbatch Grinch. Gonna be honest, not a bad Christmas song to have playing.

There's a New Kid in Town - George Strait

I have very, er, eclectic tastes in Christmas music. I have so many I like. Here are three of my off-the-beaten-path favorites:

Michael W Smith's first Christmas album is just brilliant. This is one of many cuts I like:

Stan Kenton's Christmas album still holds up pretty well after almost sixty years:

First Call is sort of a Contemporary Christian version of Manhattan Transfer. You cna hear the rose blooming beginning roughly at 1:27:

Rockin Around the Christmas Tree

Silent Night- The Temptations

I like to listen to instrumentals of my favorite Christmas music, and this guy has done a lot of good ones.

Gary Hoey - White Christmas.

the band aid song and anything by Christina Aguilera (spelling) are my least favorite...lol

Jingle bell rock

So many I can't pick just one, so will likely be posting more than once in this thread, but this one is pretty high on the list, Ray Charles - The Spirit of Christmas.

+1 here. song soothes my soul

I like some family drama around the holidays, so I’ll go with “I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus”

O Holy Night, hands down.

When John Berry hits that note.......

Pantera’s “I’m Broken” is my favorite Christmas song.

I hate Christmas. There I said it. My job makes me hate it. Bah humbug, I am.

Pantera’s “I’m Broken” is my favorite Christmas song.

I hate Christmas. There I said it. My job makes me hate it. Bah humbug, I am.

you smiled, didn't you

you smiled, didn't you

I did, lol.

It won’t happen after 25 years of 70 hour weeks in December, but I do look forward to after Easter if that helps?

Back