Favorite Club in Your Bag?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Threads like this in the past, but our bags change. So what is your favorite club in your bag right now?

Putter. It's been hot for a long time and takes pressure off the rest of my game.

I will always have a soft spot in my heart for my 8 iron. It's probably the one iron I am most comfortable hitting, and I use it around the green when I'm a little too far to putt.

The fact that I made my one and only ace with it also helps;)

My 718 CB PW. Love that thing. Gets me on the green all the time.

Putter. Also subject to change because I’ve only hit 3 of the clubs currently in the bag.

I will always have a soft spot in my heart for my 8 iron. It's probably the one iron I am most comfortable hitting, and I use it around the green when I'm a little too far to putt.

The fact that I made my one and only ace with it also helps;)
That used to be me for many years. Now it's my 56°

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Right now it is my waffling between my Heavenwood and normal 8iron. I had not been hitting my HW for a few rounds because I had been hitting the 4h super well and basically was not gapping my bag properly. Then I smashed one 3 rounds ago. It has been my go to for anything 190-200 since.

In my last round I flew a green from 195 to the middle flag and 208 to back. I know that isn't the ideal result but it was my best shot of the day. Didn't try and smash it.. Just a nice easy swing. Straight at the pin and checked up on back side of green and ended up on the fringe. Has been pretty money.

This one is easy. My favorite club is my custom Toulon Las Vegas. Fits my putter stroke perfectly and by customizing it looks and feels perfect.

I'm gonna say the Apex 3h. Coming from the perspective of I can't hit anything over a 5i and it's really nice having a 225-230 club in the bag to fill the gap from 200-250.

Edit: Prior to 2016, I played 20 years of golf not having a club distanced between 5i and 3w. Made golf harder than it needed to be.

4 Hybrid. It does everything I ask of it.

Either my Bettinardi putter of its working or more likely my CLK20 hybrid, love that thing

My 58 degree PM Grind wedge, I love that club. Close second would be the Odyssey SL Ten putter.

Putter, Cleveland Frontline Elevado. The one club that is consistent from round to round.

Favorite to hit - EXS 220 Driver, that thing has kept me in the fairway more times than I can remember.
Favorite all around club - 4 Hybrid, good from off the tee to in the rough to long fringe puts.

Callaway Mavrik SZ 3w with the Aldila Rogue 80X shaft. I love that club. I always trust it and never feel like I need to swing hard. It's a beast. And the really funny part is that I will likely change out that club for the year. :rolleyes:

One of these days I want this question to pop up and the answer to be my putter. I'm on the hunt.

My driver has been hot lately but I have to go with my J15 set matching AW(50*). Favorite club in my bag and am always confident with it.

The next one(s).

My Callaway Heavenwood(y)

Putter, I’ve finally gotten comfortable putting in general and it is a big reason why.

At this moment it would be my SM8 54 degree sand wedge.

My Mavrik SZ driver. It is so much fun to hit.

Back