Favorite Club in Your Bag?

2016 JPX EZ 5 wood, hopefully that will change after @Jman does a review and photo shoot of his ST Z 5 wood.:)

ST-Z 3 wood. Only hit the thing 15 times and its the new favorite. Literally hitting it almost as fire as my new driver and that's saying something

Oddly enough, a 15yr old Cleveland 2i hybrid.

I put my JPX 900 Forged back in the bag. The six iron is my favorite club. I cannot tell you the number of times I have rebuilt clubs based off of that six iron specification. It must have magical unicorn powers because I hit it so well. The funny thing is if I put a different six iron in there it doesn’t perform like this one.

54* RTX 3 Wedge. Love that I finally found a wedge that I have the utmost confidence with again. Love that my short game came back once I started gaming it.

That's like asking which of your children is your favorite. Since chipping is my strong suit I'll go with my sand wedge.

I get to take it out into the real world this weekend but in the SIM world, it's my driver. Absolutely hitting it straight and far. Hoping for the SIM results to show up in the real world

Odyssey Triple Track Ten S. That putter makes me feel like I can make anything!!!

At the moment it's my 54° CBX wedge, but I've a new driver and two new woods in the bag that are as yet untested.

I have thirteen clubs in my bag right now. I love then all equally, but for different reasons. Except for my 5-iron. It's a challenge to hit it consistently well. It's the happiest I have ever been with my bag.

I'm not sure I can pick one as the favorite right now. Esp as I am rebuilding the bag, at least in my head.

Favorite would have to be my 64° RTX4 wedge followed closely by the UDi2 driving iron. Good to have two so close at opposite ends of the bag.

Titleist SMB7 wedge. I can perform magic with that club in so many ways.

The fun club - Driver.

Cobra F9 in 9*. Avalanche colourway. Custom Project X shaft thanks to the 2019 THP Experience!

For now anyway, my favorite is my 50° Cleveland CBX2. I use it for almost all of my chip and pitch shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 46* pitching wedge always worked well for me. Since I got the Hogan combo set at the end of last Nov the little amount I was able to play with them before the weather turned that Hogan pw is incredible. I hit some of my best approach shots with that club

Hell if I know? It’ll change 18x before I hit an actual course.

I’ll stick in a vote for my usual Mr Consistency, my GW. My last 5 rounds have been great (months ago). I scored well from 40-125 yards. I hit almost every green in that range, most inside of 20ft.

4 wood that thing is automatic . High , long and straight

It always seems to be my driver, and I like getting a new one each year

no club gets me closer to the hole than my putter

Speedzone 4i, even with only minimal use so far.

TSi3 10* w/ RDX Smoke Black 60 6.5. Checks every single box.

Back