Favorite Club in Your Bag?

I'd have to say putter as I've been riding a 7 months long wave of very good putting.

I really want my putter to be my favorite club. Maybe the one I have on order will do the trick.

It is very close but probably my Epic Flash Subzero driver. She can be frustrating at times but most of the time she delivers. I was hoping to upgrade this year but chips didn’t fall together but picked up a used shaft that I believe (hope) will be a big upgrade and take out the occasional left. Hopefully find out in about 6 weeks if winter ever ends....bah humbug!

Putter for me followed by the Mizuno Hot Metal Pro 8 iron.

Hogan Equalizer 58° wedge

Time will tell since I replaced my irons and driver but they haven't seen grass yet. My area needs a few weeks of thawing before I can get them dirty.

Tour Edge X-Rail 5h. First and only ever ace last year with it.

Right now it's a tie ..... the TSi2 driver has been $$$ for the two rounds I have on it (damn snow!) & the 2-iron U500 with the Fujikura HB Ventus Blue shaft has been golden (y)

Since I’ve gutted the entire bag, I’m looking for it now.

Early leader is the Callaway X Forged UT :love:

Older model Callaway Apex 4 hybrid. It is tried and true. If you wanted to cripple my game, take that club out of the bag.

56* Jaws Wedge. Use it more than any other club in the bag and normally with pretty good results, relative to my ability.

Toulon Chicago.

My 2011 original Taylormade Ghost Spider. Money in the bank !

1614099600611.png

Right now (haven't played since December) it's my hybrids. Added the 3H late last season and it's been a boon off the tee. 4H has been a staple for a few years now and the Mavrik was an easy transition from the Rogue, which was the first permanent 4H in my bag.

Either my Toulon Chicago or my MD5 60°. Really confident using both of those

EXS Pro driver. Feels like I'm cheating when I'm 'on' with it.

Taylormade Original One Mini-Driver. It's so much fun to hit.

Right now, putter - loving my Bettinardi!

Current favorite is my 5w. Have really enjoyed hitting it during the last year.

Still me SM8 60/D wedge. I really like using that club!

That's hard to say. At the moment, I would argue it's my Mizuno CLK 25 degree 5 hybrid with Speeder Evolution shaft. I'm very consistent with it, usually have a baby draw that ends up 160-165 yards. However, I just put my Evnroll ER2 putter back in my bag and I'm extremely happy with it. Also, I just bought a used Ben Hogan Equalizer 50 degree and I'm hitting full shots with it well and I chipped well with it yesterday. So, it's an ongoing battle to be my favorite club right now. I can say this ... I look for reasons to use all 3.

My trusty X2 Hot 2Deep that rarely lets me down off the tee or from the fairway. This summer I hope my answer can change and be my putter.

Back