Favorite Club in Your Bag?

Hmmmm... probably my 60* RTX4 wedge since it's just so much fun to hit flops and bunker shots and whatnot.

Most reliable would be my 20* Adams Pro Mini hybrid that's been in the bag for a while. It always finds its way back in there.

Callaway PM Grind 64°, just feel confident when it's in my hands.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Have to go with my putter as it has been hot as of late.

I'd have to say my driver. She very rarely let's me down. But, close 2nd lately has been my Big Bertha 4 hybrid. Now if only I could get everything else going at the same time I might get my handicap down 🤣

It has been 2 months since I've been able to play, but it's between my Speedzone driver or Cleveland HB Premier Soft 10.5C putter.

Threads like this in the past, but our bags change. So what is your favorite club in your bag right now?
Tough call. Its really a tossup between the driver and the putter because both clubs are so satisfying when hit well. Id have to give a slight nod to the driver right now because I really love the driver that I currently have and its such a fun club to hit when Im swinging the club well.

my Taylormade m6 3wood, its just money, off the tee its gold, off the deck its gold, if i need a fairway im going to my 3 wood

something about it just works perfectly, I love it, id like to get a better shaft for it this year, Ventus black or something like that

My M2 19° hybrid. Rarely do I put make a bad swing with this club!

it was, (maybe still is) my Garage Chicago. But my HoleMorePutts scoring index with it is not as good as some other putters, so the Chicago may be going to time out.

I'd probably say the 2021 Apex 8 iron is my favorite club at the moment.

Mine changes pretty frequently. I’ll be doing great with a particular club for a while, then it’ll fall off and something else rises up into its place. Currently my driver is my strongest club, which is odd because it’s probably my most ill fitting club. I hit it way too high and get essentially no rollout from it, but I’m hitting more fairways than I ever have.

I love my driver, though favorite may change once my new irons arrive. There’s just something about hitting the ball far* with a big club.

*far being relative for each individual, I’m by no means a long drive champ!

Back