Favorite Color - Driver Edition

Didn't XXIO or Honma release a subtle dark purple crown? Maybe it was someone else but that type of subtle coloring is cool.

This XXIO one was killer because of the color shift you would see depending on how the light hit it.

IMG_20151223_112949-L.jpg

IMG_20151223_112946-L.jpg

This XXIO one was killer because of the color shift you would see depending on how the light hit it.

XXIO makes the most gorgeous driver crowns imo

aka the bass boat

Really dig that satin blue on the mizuno!

I hated the look of the metallic red Nike Covert Tour I was recently gifted when I first got it. After four rounds it's growing on me.
(who am I kidding, I just love how far I hit the damn thing)

The Nike Blue / Volt drivers were some of my favorite all time in terms of looks.
I was more partial to the first iteration of black and volt, the blue was just too much for me

This orange and black combo is 🔥🔥🔥

10574.jpg

I really like the color scheme on the Taylormade Sim driver. Love the white accents with blue. The carbon matte top. Really nice looking driver. Probably my favorite to date.

Yes! That’s the one I was thinking about. So cool. Thanks for confirming and for the photos!🤜🤛

Yes! That’s the one I was thinking about. So cool. Thanks for confirming and for the photos!

Yeah when I reviewed that I thought it was the best crown I had ever seen to date. It’s definitely still up there.

I' ve always liked the Blue.

x2 here....the SIM Max driver would be perfect...except that i'm perfectly fine my M6 at the moment.

IMO the color scheme for the Epic Flash is the pinnacle of driver color schemes #Green&Gold

Yeah when I reviewed that I thought it was the best crown I had ever seen to date. It’s definitely still up there.
Color changing paint will put anything at the top of the list for looks 😎

Gray

Back