Snickerdog

Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Staying with the food theme here and a simple one.

What is your favorite cookie?
For me it is a Snickerdoodle. The cinnamon taste is great.

My wife makes the best soft peanut putter cookies.

Big fan of Cheryl’s cookies.

My wife makes the best soft peanut putter cookies.
I agree, would rather have a soft cookie compared to a hard crusted cookie that crumbles when you bite it.

Soft sugar cookies with M&M's!

Store bought it’s Oreos.

homemade my wife makes a great pecan and chocolate chip cookie that’s amazing

Last edited:
The only answer is oatmeal butterscotch.

Soft chocolate chunk. Bonus points if it has peanut better also.

Never met a cookie I didn't like......Girl Scout PB ....If you open a box....They will disappear like magic....Poof

Thin Mints for the win!!!
Love me some thin mints.....was a battle between them and the PB...Ha......and I have had 100's of bakery specialty cookies.....

Tate's Butter Crisp - I love a crisp cookie

Thin Mints...only correct answer. Our local Aldi’s store used to carry an exact copy that you could get all year for $1.29 a box.

It's classic chocolate chip for me. My grandmother made the best chocolate chip cookies and now my wife has nearly perfected her version 🤤🤤🤤

My mother, when she was alive, was absolutely the best baker! Her Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies were my favorite, Now it is Famous Amos Chocolate Chip cookies. Get them from Costco and each bag has almost double the number of cookies that you get if you can find them in grocery stores. I think the bags in the box sold by Costco is for use in vending machines which is why they have more individual cookies.

Chocolate chip cookies with walnuts or pecans. Prepared and cooked at home with love, not out of a package.

Staying with the food theme here and a simple one.

What is your favorite cookie?
For me it is a Snickerdoodle. The cinnamon taste is great.
Well for some reason this does not surprise me. :ROFLMAO:

Back