Favorite Feature of a Golf Bag

lightweight. good sturdy legs. easy to get in and out of the trunk of my car.

I am looking for a stand bag that is light, has between 7 and 14 dividers and is also designed to fit well on a cart or push cart. Still have not found one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't have much experience with 14 way stand bags. We got Callaway Fusion 14 bags at the Grandaddy. I'm sure the weight isn't much different than the 3.5 (5 way divider) I have. But, it's a lot more comfortable to carry. The straps are super comfortable. It is a breeze to carry. I had it on my speedcart and fits just fine. Just throwing it out there as it was surprisingly lighter than I was expecting.

I don't have much experience with 14 way stand bags. We got Callaway Fusion 14 bags at the Grandaddy. I'm sure the weight isn't much different than the 3.5 (5 way divider) I have. But, it's a lot more comfortable to carry. The straps are super comfortable. It is a breeze to carry. I had it on my speedcart and fits just fine. Just throwing it out there as it was surprisingly lighter than I was expecting.

For those looking for lighter feeling bags, but still providing 14 way dividers, the Callaway Fusion 14 and the SunMountain 4.5 are both fantastic options.

I have the 2019 .Org 14. My favorite feature has to be the magnetic pocket. I don’t use it for its intended range finder purpose but it is well used. Actually I live the bag with one exception. It is not holding its shape well. It’s gotten this rotation going on now. So the tip is rotated about 10 degrees at the top from the bottom. Probably not a big deal but it really irritates me when I look at it. The amount of useful pockets on the bag really allows me to carry way to much stuff. ;)

Back