Favorite Flavor of Ice Cream?

Just good old Chocolate Chip for me, been my favorite since I was a little kid. Funny that @MattyD-MPLS said Mint Chocolate Chip, I was going to say that for me don't make it the mint kind, never liked that at all. :confused2:
Mint probably doesn’t go well with a Lagunitas! Haha

I've been on a big Vanilla Bean kick lately. My wife had some left over chocolate topping from a cake she made and throwing some crushed up Oreos on top has made for some pretty great but miserable evenings.

I’m probably minority here but
I just love green tea ice cream. My family hates but I like it. I don’t like sweets so green tea (Matcha) ice cream is for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trader Joe’s Carmel Swirl in Vanilla and Chocolate.
It’s the best because, come on it’s chocolate and vanilla ice cream with caramel swirl. Nothing better than that combo!

Mint probably doesn’t go well with a Lagunitas! Haha
Well, looking at it that way, I don't think I've ever had any kind of ice cream with beer, so that's probably not a mint thing. :dohanim:

Chocolate chip cookie dough. It's the perfect mix.

Moose tracks, because I love peanut butter cups

Butter Pecan - paired with most pies is just phenomenal

Mint Chocolate Chip - I have no good reasoning. Apparently I enjoy eating menthol cigarette flavored ice cream

Blue bell banana pudding ice cream is pretty great

Big Ice cream fan.

Chocolate Chip, but I do really love Chubby Hubby from Ben and Jerry’s

chocolate chip. doesn't matter why...just is.

vanilla bean with topping butterscotch, chocolate, marshmallow, strawberry... whatever the mood demands

I was beginning to wonder about this thread until I finally started to see Rocky Road listed. That is the best. Tillamook is the brand, any questions?

Cookies and cream for me, but cookie dough is a close second.

Tough call but right now it’s Blue Bell Tin Roof or Great Divide

I’m a maple syrup snob. We made it on our farm and my cousins still produce it. So if I could only have one type of ice cream it would be a good home style vanilla ice cream smoothers with good maple syrup.

Mint chocolate chip. The other would be vanilla with some butterscotch or carmel topping.

Ugh so many good flavors.
Chubby Hubby
Chunky Monkey
Everything but the
Tillamook Blueberry
Lemon or Raspberry Sherbet

But my go to at any respectable creamery is straight up Sweet Cream. The perfect platform for any topping/mix in.

chocolate chip cookie dough, though followed closely by simple French vanilla.

I like chocolate chip cookie dough if I am getting it from a restaurant, but if I am buying a pint or something, Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby.

My lactose intolerant bowels say "none of the above". But the truth is that I love Salted Caramel

A flavor I found once at an Ice Cream Shoppe in Washington DC near the Smithsonian Mall.

Dark Chocolate and Jalapeno. Sweet, intense chocolate, with a lingering heat.

I knew I was alive!

Back