Favorite Game Show

What is your favorite game show?

• Total voters

Golfers Anonymous

Just Decent
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
As the title says what is your favorite game show? Post below to get to 7 million.

Made a poll that I didn’t have a true answer for 🤔. I’ll go with Family Feud because of the team vs team approach.

I voted Family Feud cuz of Steve Harvey and The Price is Right but I like most of them. Let's make a Deal is near the top for me also.

Jeopardy! Even though I lost to a Canadian on it.

My favorite game show is Guys Grocery Games

Jeopardy! Even though I lost to a Canadian on it.
Sounds like the makings of another thread! Tell us more...
Jeopardy for me. I've loved that show for years. Will really miss Alex Trebeck

Feels like a cliffhanger. 😆 When did you go and what was the experience like?
Taped in November 1988 and aired in Feb 1989. Finished with $11,200 and she bet enough to lock me out of first place. I went to three contestant searches before I got the call. It was deflating to lose, but I’m glad I did it. Alex was a genuinely nice person. In those days second place got me a Broyhill bedroom set and year’s supplies of hand cream, dried apricots, and popcorn. We turned down the Lee Press-On Nails.

I think most people don’t appreciate the criticality of a) getting a board with good topics for you and b) being in sync with the guy in the booth who activates/inactivated the answer button.

Gotta be family feud, it’s just so much fun. But I love watching jeopardy and shouting out incorrect answers. My only goal is to answer every question I mean you can’t win if you don’t play 🤷‍♂️

Haven't watched any in many, many years but my favorite back in the day was always Name That Tune.

Jeopardy. Fun to play along at home while watching. Sometimes I can ace a topic, other times I don't have the slightest clue.

Haven't watched any in many, many years but my favorite back in the day was always Name That Tune.
It’s back! I’ve seen the commercial for the reboot a few hundred times.

There was a newer one (don't know if it's still on) that was based on Shazam - the music app that names tunes for you. It was a fun one to watch, since I'm into music.

Wheel of Fortune! Wife, daughter and I used to watch it every night. We need to get back to that.

Family Feud for the entertainment factor. Jeopardy is the best show though

Family Feud for the entertainment factor. Jeopardy is the best show though

Family Feud is the new Newlywed Game, which is still the source of my favorite all-time game show question:

“Wives, in your neighborhood, in what direction does the Sun come up?”

“The South, Bob. Definitely the South.”

has to be Jeopardy. Fast paced trivia and dry humor. Love it.

Family Feud is the new Newlywed Game, which is still the source of my favorite all-time game show question:

“Wives, in your neighborhood, in what direction does the Sun come up?”

“The South, Bob. Definitely the South.”
Are you kidding??? Absolute best Newlywed Game moment EVER:

Last edited:
Some truly special game shows listed, but I have to go with Price is Right. It's a classic. Close behind are Jeopardy and Wheel.

Some truly special game shows listed, but I have to go with Price is Right. It's a classic. Close behind are Jeopardy and Wheel.
Wheel has to at least get consideration because of Vanna. Just sayin'.

Wheel has to at least get consideration because of Vanna. Just sayin'.
Yes, that may or may not have played a factor.

Back