Favorite Golf Outing in Wisconsin

jjsportz

Lets golf this weekend.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
What is your favorite outing in Wi, and why. Could be because of specific charity or just flat out fun..
I'm looking for a few to play in 2020.

Mine was the Whomper Stomper. It was for Wounded Warriors and it had GREAT prizes.

The MACC Fund event is amazing. Lots of local celebrities. And each participant has historically gotten $300 towards the pro shop.

The most fun event I've ever played in, though, in the Milwaukee area is the Bloody Horns Open. It's a two-man scramble at The Bull at Pinehurst Farms up in Sheboygan Falls (an amazing course if you haven't played it yet). They put all the tees back as far as possible and trick out the greens. It's a blast.

The Back Asswards at Royal St. Patrick's in Wrightstown. 18 par 3s. Play from 18's tee to 17's green. 17's tee to 16's green, etc.

It's a great challenge in October and a fantastic new way to view a course that we've played all year.

The MACC Fund event is amazing. Lots of local celebrities. And each participant has historically gotten $300 towards the pro shop.

The most fun event I've ever played in, though, in the Milwaukee area is the Bloody Horns Open. It's a two-man scramble at The Bull at Pinehurst Farms up in Sheboygan Falls (an amazing course if you haven't played it yet). They put all the tees back as far as possible and trick out the greens. It's a blast.
Sells out quick?

Back