Favorite golf pants and why

I have been wearing the devereux Gravity pant and like it a bunch. Own the short too.

For cooler weather, I like my Nike Flex Slim Fit pants. They are thicker material. For warmer weather below 70, Izod microfiber. Narrower legs fit better. For warm weather, PGA Tour shorts. They come in 7 inch inseam which fits great for me.

Last edited:
I don't wear slacks much on the course. I have a few pair of Slazenger and Nike slacks though. They tend to fit my build the best.
The only time I ever wear long pants on the course (or anywhere else, for that matter) is when it’s too cold for shorts.

The only time I ever wear long pants on the course (or anywhere else, for that matter) is when it’s too cold for shorts.
I live in one of those places. Also, tour pros golf in slacks and they're really good. Therefore, if I wear slacks, I am also good. The math checks out.

2019 Puma Jackpot. Can still find them on Amazon and TGW.

Macabe golf joggers

I'm not much of a pants wearer for golf. The few times I do wear pants, they tan/khaki Dockers.

I wear shorts almost everyday where I live. Even during our cooler months.Shorts are just more comfortable.

I think my below the waist wardrobe right now probably consists of. 2 pairs of Dockers, 3 pairs of blue jeans, some sweat pants, and 5-6 pairs of shorts. Most of the shorts are of the wrinkle free cargo variety.

Last edited:
Back