Favorite golf polo company?

Vineyard Vine and Peter Millar

I can buy them for golf and work. Makes it a whole lot easier to justify the expense to the wife!

I haven’t tried many different brands. UA, Nike, & adidas have been the majority of what I’ve owned until recently. For the $ I don’t think Ben Hogan can be beat. They’re my favorite by far right now

FJ, Nike, UA, Peter Millar.

I don't think I have a favourite to be honest, my wardrobe has numerous different brands including UA, Callaway, Nike, Adidas to name but a few

If I like the design, it fits well and the cost is something I am happy to pay then I am not too fussy about the brand

Puma is top of list for me. Funny thing is some of the brands mentioned in this thread I have never heard of. PS I hate shopping in person except browsing at a golf superstore.

Have any of you ever had any problems with Travis Mathew polos shrinking? Just ordered a couple and like the way they fit

Last edited:
Have any of you ever had any problems with Travis Mathew polos shrinking? Just ordered a couple band live the way they fit
Make sure you wash them delicate and hang to dry. I had a couple my wife machine dried that shrank a tad. Not alot, but enough to notice.

Current Power rankings for me:

1. Callaway Tour Authentic
2. Puma
3. Criquet
4. Rhone
5. Travis Mathew
6. State Apparel

I have a few others, but those are the only ones I have multiples of and wear regularly.

So my closet is like 150 shirts...More than a few I have never worn. I tend to be a slob at times and I'm afraid I'll ruin my special shirts...Have many Bobby Jones, Fairway Green and Peter Millar. My all time favorite was a David Huise shirt from North Berwick. He was the pro there and had them made with his label. It was so comfortable. I wore it a 100 times till it just wore out.

Good call Mancest on Rhone. I wear their workout wear and have a polo. Great fabrics and awesome hand to the garments.

I guess I’m not that picky. I like the Puma brand. Honestly I buy what I find on sale that looks nice.

Back