Favorite Long Iron - Brand/Design

I have been using a Titleist u500 3 iron with the stock hazrdus black shaft since it’s release. Previously I had the tmb 3 iron & the new u500 has been longer & overall a great club for me. Also my P760 4 iron is one of my favourite clubs in the bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T200 has been fantastic in the 4 iron spot for me. High launching and forgiving

Titleist 510. Plays as easy as a hybrid

Favorite Utility is Srixon U85, favorite long iron is the Cobra F9 4-iron by a mile.

I am gaming my Mizuno MP 18 Fli-Hi 4i and 5i again and I don’t see them coming back out of the bag. Easy to hit and so straight, don’t know why I took them out in the first place.

I have the Srixon U85 in 18 degrees in my bag, an absolute beast off the tee for me

Also have the Z785 4i that is so easy to hit as well

The more I hit the F9 5i again the more I remember how good it is.

I honestly couldn’t carry the 4, I’d have to drop my 18 hybrid, which is absurd to me.

Well, I really liked the original Apex UT I got from J4U that was playing around 15-16* off the tee, but I caved the face in...so I have a 21* that I like off the tee as well. Any of the CF19 Apex Pro long irons suit me. I tend to really like hitting long irons, I feel like I can be really aggressive with them...I wouldn't carry a hybrid if you paid me and I barely hit my 3W.

My new favorite is now this one .... in a #2 iron. It's a launcher off the tee box when I hit it solid. And the crisp feel at impact is great, not too harsh even on mishits. (y)
3iron_#1.jpg

Back