Favorite Luggage Brand

Tumi

quality and CS

TUMI .....Briggs &Riley are at 5he top for me.

Both incredibly well made and designed. Both have great warranties. (Riley is lifetime) they’re just the tops in my book.

Yeah I moved to Briggs and Riley. Better made, better warranty.

Outside shout out to OGIO, which also has a full lifetime warranty on standard luggage and it’s really well made and under thought.

I’ll use anything but Away. After reading an article about that awful monster who runs the place I just can’t give them my business.

I’ll have to find that article. The podcast On How I Built This is the story of a young girl who had several marketing jobs that started it with a friend. Anyway the bags nice but this is news to me.

I’ll have to find that article. The podcast On How I Built This is the story of a young girl who had several marketing jobs that started it with a friend. Anyway the bags nice but this is news to me.
Wasn’t hard to find the article. Wow!! What a fabrication between how a brand describes itself and how it really is. I have a feeling this bags going back. Too bad because they have something nice but they sound horrid.

Wasn’t hard to find the article. Wow!! What a fabrication between how a brand describes itself and how it really is. I have a feeling this bags going back. Too bad because they have something nice but they sound horrid.
Looks like she’s stepped down, and someone else is taking over.

Usually has been Samsonite and Ogio.
Recently started getting into Tumi for some travel, as well as daily laptop bag, and very happy with the Tumi products.

Looks like she’s stepped down, and someone else is taking over.
But then she came back I read. The wife is sending the bag back. You cant treat the important folks bad. And your employees are the important folks.

Travelpro. I used to work in the airline industry and that is the #1 brand for crew.

Wow i had no idea on some of these brands. That better be some seriously nice luggage from Tumi for a grand!

Osprey
The carry on Ozone bag holds a ton, has great wheels, sturdy handle, and is lifetime guaranteed

We have Delesy Hardsides and we really like them.
A little heavier than normal luggage however I've used them around the world and they have held up without any issues.
Been getting good prices from eBags.

For the amount of travel I do, Samsonite and Ogio are my choice. I only fly around 4-5 round trips a year so I can't justify the more expensive luggage.

I have 2 Heys brand . 1 large and , 1 carry on

Ogio. Very interested in the Travis Mathew line now.

I try to travel light, so typically a backpack and duffle.

Although my Links and Kings bag is top notch. Almost to over the top.

We have a lot of Projekt luggage that seems to be working well. Havent travelled enough to speak to it's long term durability but so far so good.

I love my Ogio Monster golf travel bag. Large, strong, easy to roll around, stands on its own.

This is very neat and great idea

We have had great success with multiple pieces of Delsey Helium. This followed up a disappointing experience with multiple Travelpro bags.

We love Ogio backpacks and duffles.

For computer bags, Skooba has been the most durable for me by far.

I received my overhead travel bag as a gift for being in a wedding. The Nike bag I received has been so durable. If anyone has a chance check them out.

I have osprey bags for a lot of soft travel. Kelty for some hiking. I use swiss gear for my computer and work bags. For like legit luggage, I have never found one I really like it seems like they take so much abuse you almost need a hard case now a days.

Tumi. It will always be Tumi

Samsonite...Good quality carryon roller which has logged a ton of miles. Reasonably priced.
Samsonite like many others have said. I have only used their hard sided luggage, but have had my recent set for 6 years or so and still working great and look decent for the amount of travel they have had.

My Wife and I probably never grew up as for the luggage we use.

In our much younger days we use to do quite a bit of cross country back packing. We still use back packs.

Just to convenient for us.

Back