Favorite Luggage Brand

I need a new carry on roller. My Cleveland one is about dead finally. :(

I rarely travel with anything larger than a 22” carry on and as long as it has 4 wheels that roll smoothly I don’t care what brand it is. I get the luggage my wife is no longer using and right now that’s either a TravelPro or Tumi bag.

For anything about 3 days travel pro carry on. For 2 days leather from Allen Edmonds

for a week or so rolling duffles from Costco.

why? because that’s what we own in this house.
Tumi looks good though. I’ve always worried about hard sided luggage not be expandable.

I have been using my Ogio for a few trips and it works very well.

I have a Travelpro roller bag and a Stitch UGB and along with my Club Glove Last Bag they pretty much cover all my needs.

The wife uses an Away. I have a Tumi. Both easy to pack, light for her to get to the luggage area on the plane.

Has anyone tried the Monos Carry-On Pro? I like it but its like $300...

No, but please do and let me know how good it is haha.
I love the look of it.
Currently still use just the two bags. Briggs and Riley and the Stitch UGB and will always go Stitch if I can get away with it.

No, but please do and let me know how good it is haha.
I love the look of it.
Currently still use just the two bags. Briggs and Riley and the Stitch UGB and will always go Stitch if I can get away with it.
There are a couple carry on bags that I want to try. The Monos has a nice lap top sleeve on the front. Away looks okay too but I heard the handle is not as sturdy. I really like the Stitch UGB but want a roller too!

There are a couple carry on bags that I want to try. The Monos has a nice lap top sleeve on the front. Away looks okay too but I heard the handle is not as sturdy. I really like the Stitch UGB but want a roller too!
I know, I like the roller duffle they have, but not sure it would hold enough.

I was looking at these after traveling the pat 2 months. Made me realize my luggage sucks. We talked about waiting until Christmas to get these since we have no more trips planned this year.

I was looking at these after traveling the pat 2 months. Made me realize my luggage sucks. We talked about waiting until Christmas to get these since we have no more trips planned this year.
I am going to try and wait and see if they have any black friday deals or something.

I have a TravelPro roller board which has been great. For a carry on you can’t beat the Stitch UGB.

I just grabbed a carry on at TJ Maxx. It's been fantastic with no issues for over 15 years. I imagine it will last the rest of my life. I have a Northface and a High Sierra backpack that I use as well. Just depends how much stuff I need to put in the backpack. My wife bought me a hardshell larger suitcase a couple years ago. I use it when we go to church camp as I can get my clothes, pillow, sheets, blanket, and towels all in there. My thoughts on luggage are if it looks nice it probably is and if it looks cheap it probably is. Buy something sturdy and you should be fine no matter whose brand name is on it or how much it costs.

@JB Monos is having a 30% off sale right now. The carry on pro is under $250 with tax and shipping.

@JB Monos is having a 30% off sale right now. The carry on pro is under $250 with tax and shipping.
I just got an email about that haha. Im going to hold off as I heard a couple of new things are coming I want to hear about, but its tempting.

For big luggage, I've had nothing but success with Olympia hard-sided luggage. Look good, you can carry a ton in them, and the zippers have proven really resilient.

For small luggage laptop cases/attaché bags, Solo NY is my go-to. They look good, carry a decent amount without feeling like you can pack a ton into them. I don't like backpacks, but they have a hybrid that can quickly go from a shoulder bag to a backpack if I need to carry a heavy laptop a long way.

Ogio for carry on, and backpacks. Then sampsonite for luggage as that’s the only one I’ve ever needed.

Back