• The United States Open

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • The PGA Championship

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • The Open Championship

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
The Masters is my favorite, but Phil at the PGA EPIC

The Masters is always my favorite. Know all the holes, limited commercials.
Most beautiful course

The PGA and Phil's victory. The venue added to the enjoyment for me as well. Hideki's win would be second for me.

I really enjoyed the way Rahm won, but they were all good outside the Masters.

I feel like its always The Masters for me but we had some good stories this year for sure.

I feel like it is Phil, then the rest are all kinda the same. The US open back 9 sunday train wreck and multi car pile up was kinda fun. The Masters was basically over Friday afternoon. The Open was fun and and Morikawa put on a clinic but I didn't think it was as interesting as it could have been with more weather.

Phil at Kiawah will go down as one of my favorite majors ever. The PGA is normally my least favorite of the 3 majors by far, but the story this year has vaulted it to the top for me.

The US Open kept my attention till the very end, so I'll go with that. Masters being 2nd for me.

Outside of Augusta, I just wasn't into many of the major venues this year. None of them really excited me.

They were all great viewing and it shows golf will survive without Tiger competing.

I feel like all the majors were pretty special this year. Really enjoyed The Open because I love links golf. Really gives the players a chance to show their abilities and creativity

Phil at Kiawah will go down as one of my favorite majors ever. The PGA is normally my least favorite of the 3 majors by far, but the story this year has vaulted it to the top for me.

I really like Kiawah Island as a major venue, but it was Phil winning against Father Time & the field that made it my favorite this year...

If not for the Phil win, I would have chosen the US Open with Rahm birding in to win... Torrey ending on a par 5 helped the drama (like when the PGA is at Valhalla).

The Masters is normally my favorite, but it didn’t have the exciting finish it normally does...

They were all amazing, but I had $50 riding on Rahm +1250 to come from behind on Sunday.
:drinks:
That birdie-birdie finish was absolutely epic.

The meaner the course, the more I like it. Love The Masters, but courses like RSG are my favorite.

I truly enjoyed them all for different reasons, but I gave the nod to The Open. A very compelling set of storylines and some really great golf played. Phil winning was by the absolute narrowest of margins second

Back