• Exotic (Damascus, Copper etc)

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (post in comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

X.Man

Reaction score
Handicap
Can also be applied to insert material but what is your favorite milled putter metal?

I love copper but never want to pay for copper

I have always been partial to carbon. Just feels/sounds a little softer to me than stainless.

After rolling the Indi Ramone, my pick is aluminum. I don’t know how they do it, but it feels really good all across the face. But hit one dead center and it’s like Micky Mouse saying “Oh boy!”

I think 303 stainless of the ones I've tried.

After rolling the Indi Ramone, my pick is aluminum. I don’t know how they do it, but it feels really good all across the face. But hit one dead center and it’s like Micky Mouse saying “Oh boy!”

that Indi mallet piques my interest sooo much!

I have always been partial to carbon. Just feels/sounds a little softer to me than stainless.

Deep milled face on carbon is :love:

Copper above all for me.

After that, I prefer carbon.

that Indi mallet piques my interest sooo much!

It is a great putter but do not get satin chrome finish. Way too reflective in bright sunlight.

I prefer carbon than stainless steel. I do not think there is a perceptible difference between gss and 303.

Absolutely love a copper putter

It is a great putter but do not get satin chrome finish. Way too reflective in bright sunlight.
That’s good to know!

I prefer carbon than stainless steel. I do not think there is a perceptible difference between gss and 303.

Haven’t gained enough gss or even side by side to 303 to compare!

Back