Favorite PGA Tour Event

I think The Memorial is hard to beat. Waste Management close second..

The players, have always loved that TPC course

Waste Management is probably the only stroke play event that I'll actually guarantee myself time to watch other than the Majors. Otherwise, if it's a match play event count me in.

Att pebble beach pro am
wgc match play in Austin
the memorial

all unique in their own way, and easy to watch.

The Players, great field and unreal golf course

Waste Management for sure is fun, also like the Houston Open as it's so close. But I do have to say, I think my number 1 is Sentry Tournament. That course is just so amazing

Genesis Open.

I love Riviera. That funky driveable par 4. Hogan’s Alley. Kikuyu grass. The clubhouse up on the hill.

I love the genesis open at Rivera. That is a course I need to figure out how to get a round on in my life some time.

I still always like the Waste Management Open. Fun atmosphere and is always Superbowl weekend

I'm excited to watch the BMW Championship which will be at Olympia Fields will be fun to see the pros play the course @nerdy81 and me got to play with JB and Danny!
Regular tour event would be the Players love watching 17th.

Waste Management is one of my faves due to the one hole, but my favorite is the Pebble Beach Pro AM.
I like the combo of the pros and celebs and watching them play a course that I have played.

The Honda Classic as I've played the Champ course a few times with THPers... and it's close to home.

I live close to Quaill Hollow so The Wells Fargo is my favorite. It is very well run. I would love to go to the Waste Management for the experience.

I mean the one i'm certainly most excited for is for new Houston open this year. They are moving it to a fantastically redone public course 5 miles from my house. I'll certainly be finding my way out there for a day or two!

The Players for me.. Always competitive with the feel of a major and the field is always strong.

Favorite to watch is the waste management. The rowdiness and crowd is awesome to watch and bring out some of players personalities.

The Sony Open. I can generally get out to Honolulu on a layover and catch a day of the event. The crowds are small and it feels like you’re almost part of the foursome when you watch. Lots of Canadian players in the event also makes it a fun day for me.

BayHill for me - it’s in my favourite US state and the only PGA course I’ve visited. I have a picture with my son stood at with Mr Palmers statue.

Back