nu720

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
About 20
Rhoback. The Azalea and Casey Jones are my favorite

Hoganman1

Reaction score
I think my favorites are Greg Norman. I bought several five years ago at Macy's. They are made of "stay dry" material and fit perfectly. They are getting old and will probably need to be replaced soon. Hopefully, Macy's still carries the brand.

Cruskater

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I have an Under Armour Polo that is navy and light blue striped on the bottom with white on the top. Really cool and comfy. Always like the color blue anyway. I got two of them so they are my go to's. I tend to be a UA and Puma guy for golf. Off the course I have some Vineyard Vines, Southern Marsh, and Peter Millar but think they are too nice to golf in.

rumstove

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
gnats
I have one Adidas polo that has long been a favorite but I've been wanting to switch it up lately. Recently I went nuts with the closeout deals at Budget Golf and got four new polos. They arrived yesterday (didn't realize Budget is in Illinois, so shipping to WI was fast). Obviously I haven't worn them to play a round yet but I'm quite impressed with the Bobby Jones R18 Tech and the Sunice polos I got. Fabric feels great and I like the fit of them, even better than the Ping and Adidas ones I also got. I have a feeling the B.Jones and Sunice polos will jump to the top of the favorite list.

pattyboy21

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I second Footjoy. Love the material, but their sizing is off. Website says I should wear a Large. A small fits me the best.
My buddy gave me a FJ golf shirt a couple of months ago. I've since used it in Mexico and Houston and it really has been very nice in the heat and humidity.

Parrot

The lower the latitude, the better the attirude.
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I like H&B a lot.
I want to try those but have sticker shock.

Cloudspun Caddie Stripe, at the moment.
Love the Cloudspun shirts. (The caddie stripe can be found for $19.95.) I also picked up one of the MATTR polos and like it very much. Whatever the pattern, these are my go to shorts.

I have several Peter Millar and RLX but they are for off course wear.

annsguy

Reaction score
Handicap
My3Kids
Stitch is my favorite but i look for sales. I got two Deveraux for dads day. All their polos are $65. I like the fit, attention to detail and the fabrics so far.

mtbloco

Go Blue!
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My Payne's Valley logo Johnnie-O polo is my current favorite.

River33

Reaction score
Handicap
I have probably 5-8 that are my main go to's lol. need more since the hot summer days now!

PKorf

"The Pin Slayer"
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
Go to? Not sure its a go to per se. But i love the fit and comfort of anything footjoy, stitch, peter millar or straight down. Seems like i lean more towards a performance material that isnt a "pique" type material.

Bernoulli

Enjoy every sandwich
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score

checkered

The Shogun of Harlem
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
too high
The Travis Mathew polos from the 2019 Budget Golf championship are amazing. I love them and need more like them.

armidwestgolf

Reaction score
every color combo. Ive had blue and yellow, pink and green, grey and blue, red and black, white and blue, green and yellow, striped,

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in