Favorite Polo Shirt?

I second Footjoy. Love the material, but their sizing is off. Website says I should wear a Large. A small fits me the best.

They need to send the sleeves back to 2009 where they belong! lol

I have a maroon Cloudspun that has pretty much become my go to. I want to redo my Polo options and need to find a few new options to add in.

First thing I thought of! lol

i’ll wear just about any polo out there…. From no-name brands to Foot Joy, UnderArmour, etc…
i have a couple of Original Penguin polos (i like the nostalgic penguin logo and they’re very comfortable) but would only buy them if on deep DEEP discount because the “regular” prices are somewhat unbelievable.

I’m all RLX so that’s my favorite.

Right now it's between two: UnderArmour Playoff Polo 2.0, and an Adidas Ultimate365. Both very comfortable options!

I'm on a Footjoy polo kick lately. They run pretty big, but the small fits me well, surprisingly. I'm usually a medium in Nike polos.

The FJ stuff is really nice quality and I like how the collars sit.

Difficult to find over here, I order mine from the UK, but look for their athletic line. It’s a far slimmer fit. I have a couple of their polos that are really nice. I agree on the collars.

Mine depends on the course. I’ve found courses work more with you on kids pricing etc if you’re wearing one of their Logo Polo’s, 🤣. So the ones I frequent most often it’s been a sound investment.

Difficult to find over here, I order mine from the UK, but look for their athletic line. It’s a far slimmer fit. I have a couple of their polos that are really nice. I agree on the collars.
I have recently seen those athletic fit options lately, just have not liked the styles I've seen. Will def get some eventually.

My golf polo collection...minus a half a dozen polos in the wash.
IMG_1603.JPGIMG_1601.JPG

I am currently reaching quite often for one of my J.Lindeberg Tour Tech TX Jersey Polo. They are great: comfy, light, breathable.
However, I guess nowadays that’s applicable to quite a lot sports polo shirts aiming for the Golf market. :LOL:

My favourite is Puma, doesn’t matter the line, they just fit me well. I do have some others but my go-to is always a Puma. Added a few to the lineup this year.

I really like the 3 Whistling Straits shirts I have!

I love the fit and quality of Stitch polos. Plus you don’t see them everywhere. I’m going to give Devereaux a try soon. All their polos are $64. Seems fair and again more unique.

Most of mine are Puma and Callaway. Don't really have a favorite. I usually just pick whichever color I want to wear on a given day.

No favorites for me.

more a preferred brand then a specific shirt. Big fan of the William Murray polos.

So, I got rid of MANY shirts that accumulated over the years - all are way too big - and it was sad as several were gifts. But, no matter. Today, I have about 12? All are the newer stretch non-cotton shirts and all are on my list of favorites. The issue I have (if you want to call it an issue) is fit. I sometimes have no idea what is right - I have Nike, Footjoy, Peter Millar all in Large, I have a Nike or 2 in XL, I have a Bad Birdie in XL. Make no mistake they are all great, and I like them all - but I wish sizing was a bit more consistent - it's frustrating - on occasion.

Travis matthew Zinna polo. Got 4 of various colours. Plain, but great style/fit and a really comfortable material ; i hate polyester.

I like my Bonobos! Used to be Adidas but Bonobos have won me over

Nope. I'm the same. I always grab the Travis Mathew polos for golfing league night. They're just the most comfortable and breathable for me. I have some Under Armour polos that I love the designs, but they just aren't as comfortable in my opinion.

I have a couple of Nike polos I gravitate towards most, a blue one and a white one. Very comfortable. I tend to wear the white one more because it's just cooler in the Midwestern Summer heat.

I know its an odd question, but I just went through my closet a bit and realized I kind of have a go to shirt for my golf rounds as of late. Am I alone in this one?

Nope, not alone @JB . Believe it or not, my go to shirt is the Green Adidas shirt I got on the THP Taylormade Kingdom Experience back in 2011. It is my favorite shirt in the closet.
Yes, it's 10 years old but it looks just as good as it did when I opened the package at the Aviara Resort that day. I always wash it in cold water on delicate and low tumble dry.
It fits better today than it did back then since I have lost a few pounds over the last couple of years and my wife says I look damn good in it.

I don't really have favorites, and I've got quite a collection of polo's but I've definitely gotten too many superstitious/bad habits. If I wear a polo and don't play well in it, then it kind of goes to the back of the line for preference. If I'm playing in a tournament and I win something with it, then it AND the colors that are similar (i.e. green this last tournament) stay at the front of the line and I tend to lean toward those for the next event. I know, I know....o_Oo_O

I love the PGA Tour polos I get at Penneys.

Back