Favorite Polo Shirt?

Rhoback. The Azalea and Casey Jones are my favorite

I think my favorites are Greg Norman. I bought several five years ago at Macy's. They are made of "stay dry" material and fit perfectly. They are getting old and will probably need to be replaced soon. Hopefully, Macy's still carries the brand.

I have an Under Armour Polo that is navy and light blue striped on the bottom with white on the top. Really cool and comfy. Always like the color blue anyway. I got two of them so they are my go to's. I tend to be a UA and Puma guy for golf. Off the course I have some Vineyard Vines, Southern Marsh, and Peter Millar but think they are too nice to golf in.

I have one Adidas polo that has long been a favorite but I've been wanting to switch it up lately. Recently I went nuts with the closeout deals at Budget Golf and got four new polos. They arrived yesterday (didn't realize Budget is in Illinois, so shipping to WI was fast). Obviously I haven't worn them to play a round yet but I'm quite impressed with the Bobby Jones R18 Tech and the Sunice polos I got. Fabric feels great and I like the fit of them, even better than the Ping and Adidas ones I also got. I have a feeling the B.Jones and Sunice polos will jump to the top of the favorite list.

I second Footjoy. Love the material, but their sizing is off. Website says I should wear a Large. A small fits me the best.
My buddy gave me a FJ golf shirt a couple of months ago. I've since used it in Mexico and Houston and it really has been very nice in the heat and humidity.

I like H&B a lot.

I want to try those but have sticker shock.

Cloudspun Caddie Stripe, at the moment.

Love the Cloudspun shirts. (The caddie stripe can be found for $19.95.) I also picked up one of the MATTR polos and like it very much. Whatever the pattern, these are my go to shorts.

I have several Peter Millar and RLX but they are for off course wear.

Stitch is my favorite but i look for sales. I got two Deveraux for dads day. All their polos are $65. I like the fit, attention to detail and the fabrics so far.

My Payne's Valley logo Johnnie-O polo is my current favorite.

I have probably 5-8 that are my main go to's lol. need more since the hot summer days now!

Go to? Not sure its a go to per se. But i love the fit and comfort of anything footjoy, stitch, peter millar or straight down. Seems like i lean more towards a performance material that isnt a "pique" type material.

The Travis Mathew polos from the 2019 Budget Golf championship are amazing. I love them and need more like them.

every color combo. Ive had blue and yellow, pink and green, grey and blue, red and black, white and blue, green and yellow, striped,

Back