Favorite Protein Powders?

Different direction tonight. Not bad actually.

6110ECD8-8F09-4864-9F9F-30BB355876B5.jpeg

B16DF5BD-6D7A-4F50-8A9C-FCBB33E5AEB9.jpeg

Nice! I make a protein brownie almost every night using PES protein powder. They really aren’t bad
I like the Bowmar Nutrition brand but will probably switch to cresting one with my own protein powder and use either Planta or Core Iso since I think they taste so much better than most others

I like the Bowmar Nutrition brand but will probably switch to cresting one with my own protein powder and use either Planta or Core Iso since I think they taste so much better than most others

I haven’t tried any vegan/plant based but might give it a try.

I have found whey/casein blends “bake” the best. They stay super moist and don’t dry out like some others I have seen

I haven’t tried any vegan/plant based but might give it a try.

I have found whey/casein blends “bake” the best. They stay super moist and don’t dry out like some others I have seen
Core ISO is a whey. Just a lactose free one so GG can use it also. It’s very sweet which should make for decent baking.

Still really good, but not as fantastic as a couple of their other flavors.

7A5191E1-82FA-4A23-82E4-D043E3D83DD9.jpeg

MyProtein
why is it my favorite?
It doesn't claim to do anything fancy, i can buy it straight from the company online store and it's outrageously cheap.

Tons of flavors, too, but they all mix differently with water/milk in terms of flat/creamy and potential clumping
I use MyProtein as well. I just use it for quick breakfast shakes so I'm not too concerned if it's the best, but it's by far the best priced stuff I've ever seen. They pretty much always have a deal going on and I usually grab it when I can get it for $4.50/lb or less.

For those that don’t like whey proteins or plant proteins, this is fantastic. Animal protein but the taste is just awesome.

8F9B8B44-AA70-49A8-A9A8-C27B8B4E9BE9.jpeg
03787073-E477-4FC1-9944-2EA802F2C9F0.jpeg

Found another one I really like.

14523957-638B-489D-9777-D8326523622F.jpeg

Found another one I really like.

View attachment 9001243
So this one with a glass of mooala banana milk and a tablespoon of no sugar added peanut butter is about as good a milkshake as I would get at Dairy Queen.

I am both old and old school. I use a Muscle Tech Protein Blend. I have used it for years in chocolate. Taste good and its 26 grams of protein. I have a shake every morning after my 5:00AM workout with Almond Milk.

Back