Favorite sushi roll?

Bryndom

2023 Grandaddy X!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 15
What are you eating?

Wife and I go a local place to get the Spicy 2 in 1 roll. Has spicy salmon inside, with spicy tuna on top and covered with a spicy aioli..

Do you have a go to roll?

Screenshot_20201129-222454__01.jpg

Shrimp tempura roll is my go to. I have had a few specialty rolls while traveling that were awesome, but never duplicated at my normal sushi places.

I'm allergic to shellfish, so I stick with the simple stuff. Spicy Ahi or spicy salmon, typically.

Anything that’s has spicy tuna is good for me. We have a roll that is topped with salmon and avocado along with eel sauce

Sashimi is my preference, tuna would be too dog list.

Me: Spicy Tuna (anything spicy)
Wife: Bbq Eel and Avocado

I'm a fan of Spicy Tuna.

My answer: Yes. All of them.

Aaaaaaas long as it’s not eel.

Man so hard to choose...but since you asked I would have to go with a Dragon roll.

Now I want sushi!!!

I am fine with just a CA roll.

Something spicy with like shrimp tempura in it is always good.. then a Philadelphia roll mmmmm

I'm not a big sushi fan. Something cooked if I have to choose.

Anything with avacado and /or cream cheese, except eel. Just don't like the flavor.

Spicy tuna or Philadelphia roll.

I'm a simple man.

unagi.

Philly roll (salmon/cream cheese) and/or the one usually called Caterpillar Roll or Dragon Roll - broiled eel and avocado with eel sauce on top.

Philly roll (salmon/cream cheese) and/or the one usually called Caterpillar Roll or Dragon Roll - broiled eel and avocado with eel sauce on top.

so good. i used to clear out the unagi and anago at the kaitensushi shops in Japan...

A rainbow roll and a spicy tuna roll

I need to stay out of this thread, because now I cant stop thinking about sushi...

Nope, one thing I don't care for at all.

so good. i used to clear out the unagi and anago at the kaitensushi shops in Japan...
It's hard to even find anago nowadays, seems like it's all unagi. I prefer anago when I can get it.

If I could find a place that made a roll of uni and ikura with masago on top, that would be my #1 roll in a heartbeat!

Back