Favorite Terrible Movie?

Mine would have to be Solarbabies. Its really not a good movie, although there is some good casting which saves it. Charles Durning, Richard Jordan and Sarah Douglas make the movie watchable. You even get Alexei Sayle from The Young Ones in there as a mercenary type.

I loved me some Batman and Robin growing up...

I bailed on a graduation party to go see this monstrosity with my other friends who i had plans with first. I should have stayed.

So many.....

They Live was the first that came to mind, however

Can't say I agree. The message is the most important thing in this film. It also made 3x its budget.

I disqualify this movie from consideration. Because, obviously, it is an amazing movie.
Exactly why are people mentioning movies with over 70% RT scores?

I can't believe it hasn't been mentioned yet...

Mars Attacks!

Five-star cast, but one of the campiest movies ever made. Hilarious too, I'll watch it any time I see it's on TV.

index.jpg

Police Academy. It was panned by Siskel and Ebert a that made me want to see. I enjoyed it.

Mars Attacks is Awesome!

Plan 9 From Outer Space A black and white classic.

Plan_9_Alternative_poster.jpg

Strange wilderness.. has so many classic scenes

Drop Dead Fred

Any Adam Sandler movie?
Adam Sandler doesn't only star in popcorn comedies. Punch Drunk Love and Uncut Gems are two Oscar-worthy films where he showcased his true talent. If Paul Thomas Anderson wants you to star in one of his films, odds are you're a magnificent actor.

Oh man, I have a lot of these.

It's a toss up between From Dusk til Dawn and Zombeavers.
From Dusk to Dawn? Ummm, negative. Now the sequels, definitely.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Best bad movie....

Idiocracy - perfect for what has been going on lately too

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Repo Man.

Grandma's Boy, Mario Brothers, Little Nicky, The Last Star Fighter, Air, love em...

I don't know if it counts, but Hunt for Red October is by far one of my all time favorite movies

Commando.

Matrix: Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last?
Sully: That's right, Matrix, you did!
Matrix: I lied
Cindy: What happened to Sully?
Matrix: I let him go

Pure bad movie gold
lol.gif

After posting a few of my favorite 90’s movies, I realized that all three could probably belong in this thread. I’m not proud.
  1. RocketMan
  2. Bio-Dome
  3. In The Army Now

Back