Favorite Thanksgiving food other than Turkey

clarkgriswold

2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Reaction score
Handicap
Title says it all. Might have to go with stuffing on this one. Mashed Potato and Squash in a tight battle for second.

My Grandmother’s Sweet Potato recipe is at the top of my list. Thanksgiving is the only time my Mom or Aunt makes them. I’m gonna have to get that changed!

Sweet potatoe casserole or stuffing.

Sweet potato soufflé

homemade cornbread stuffing

My wife's mac & cheese. I NEVER eat mac & cheese but I'd eat hers every single day. Recipe she got from a neighbor way back and altered some as to make it her own. It's awesome.

Most kinds of stuffing, followed closely by green bean casserole.

Stuffing and gravy.

Cheesy potatoes my gma makes. Look forward to it every year.

dressing with gravy

stuffing. my family’s recipe is outstanding.

Mom makes a traditional Romanian side dish called Lenesnicki (sp?). Easy to describe, Cheese crepes. Yum.

Stuffing hands down.

Mashed Potatoes w/ gravy hands down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stuffing with giblet gravy.

Why do so many only eat mashed potatoes at Thanksgiving. Pork roast with mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes and peas is my favorite hearty dish.

Mashed taters and my wife's cornbread stuffing. It's yummy.

I always make the taters though. She has a tendency to make them too thin.

Why do so many only eat mashed potatoes at Thanksgiving. Pork roast with mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes and peas is my favorite hearty dish.

I love mashed potatoes, I like to make spicy Mexican Corn, take vegetarian grounds and mix it up to a shepherds pie and heats it up and sprinkle Cojita cheese on it. good stuff

A loaded baked sweet potato with butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar. SO good

for me everything ties together with cranberry sauce. and not homemade but that canned stuff. man i love it. every bite has to have a little of that goodness with it.

Back