Favorite THP course and Non THP Course

Just_Hacking

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Listen to Off Course with @Canadan and @DannyLe this morning lead to this conversation.

I am curious to know what everyone's favorite course they have played in a THP event as well as there favorite course that is non THP related.

For me, my favorite THP related course it is the Conservatory Course at Hammock Beach. My favorite non THP course is The Mauna Kea Resort Course (there are a couple very close seconds though).

How about y'all?

Last edited:
THP Course - Clive at the Hideaway. Coeur D'Alene #2.
Non-THP Course - Tobiano.

Favorite THP course: Caledonia. Just a beauty

Favorite non: This is impossible. There’s like a four way tie for first. Spyglass just cause it’s the newest and just beautiful.

Favorite non: This is impossible. There’s like a four way tie for first. Spyglass just cause it’s the newest and just beautiful.

That had to be a unforgettable experience!!

THP: CDA resort

Kinda not THP: Wolf Creek

Really not THP: La Cantera Palmer course

Last edited:

Caledonia is waaaay up there for me too, but I think bermuda always loses to real grass for me in the end haha.

Caledonia is waaaay up there for me too, but I think bermuda always loses to real grass for me in the end haha.

I don’t know what any other grass is. Chipping out of non Bermuda is confusing. The ball comes out nicely. I’m sorry what is this?

THP Course - The Clive at the Hideaway

Non-THP - Oak Tree National or The Patriot

THP Course - The Clive at the Hideaway

Non-THP - Oak Tree National or The Patriot

Oak Tree National. Lucky. I’m still jealous of when you got even nine at Shady Oaks 😍

Oak Tree National. Lucky. I’m still jealous of when you got even nine at Shady Oaks 😍
Lucky enough to now get to play National once a year, thanks to a parent of one of my kiddos, it’s pretty awesome, even from 7412 :oops:

THP Course - Clive Course at the Hideaway (By a Mile)

Non-THP Course - Chambers Bay

Lucky enough to now get to play National once a year, thanks to a parent of one of my kiddos, it’s pretty awesome, even from 7412 :oops:
Worth it. Stout, but worth it. Good parent too to extend the invite.

THP= The Dye course at the Hideaway

Non THP= I haven't found it yet.

THP Course: Talking Stick O'Odham
Non THP: Cinnamon Hill, Montego Bay Jamaica

THP course - The Conservatory/PGA Nat’l (Champion)

Non-THP - Hard to say. TPC Southwind, Grand Bear, Ross Bridge

THP Course - Many great ones, but I loved True Blue

Non-THP - Fewer great ones, but Kapalua Plantation

THP El Campeon @ Howey in the Hills, FL
Non THP Chambers Bay or TPC Sawgrass

THP: data not currently available
Non-THP: Arcadia Bluffs?

No THP event yet but have played caledonia and TB so I'll go with caledonia

Non THP - Tobacco Road. Could play there every day.

My favorite THP course...Conservatory Course at Hammock Beach. I liked it more than the Ocean course. It’s splitting hairs as they are both great. But I’ll never forget the 17th.

as for non THP, I’ll stick with ones I’ve played...I give We Ko Pa Saguaro the nod here. The Ocean course on Kauai is rather special, but I think We Ko Pa tops it.

This may change next month after I play Payne’s Valley!

Back