Favorite Tour Player Not in the Top 50

Good call adding the LPGA in! I have to dig deep for my favorite - Rachel Heck, clear down at #628. If we're keeping it within, say, #50 and #150, then my favorite would be Jasmine Suwannapura.

Always have to give the ladies the love they deserve! (y)

Rickie Fowler

Just skimming through OWGR some of my favorites are Rickie, Garrick Higgo, Mav Mcnealy, HV3, Johnny Vegas, Joel Dahmen, Harry Higgs, and Patrick Rodgers being an Indiana native.

Also I didn’t realize Harry Higgs is 130 in the world. He’s gotten so much hype and is a big part of Taylormades marketing, so I was shocked to see him that low. I remembered him playing more consistent than that I had thought but I guess not. Hope he doesn’t fall i jeopardy of losing his card

Camilo Villegas
Padraig Harrington
Kevin Streelman
Henrik Stenson

Camilo Villegas
Padraig Harrington
Kevin Streelman
Henrik Stenson

love paddy, I’m happy he’s able to still get it done on the tour level when he has a good week.

I was really hoping he’d play mistake free on Sunday and Kiawah and somehow get into a playoff with Phil for the PGA.

It's Rickie for me. But I feel like that's too easy of an answer. So my second will be HV3. He's just so upbeat all the time. And he cold topped a ball off the tee while being in the lead at a tournament. I can get behind that :LOL:

Rickie for sure. But I think he’s going to make a turn around this year. At least I’m hoping.

Rickie is a house favorite. Like Kuchar also.

Rickie Fowler because he spells his first name right.
Bubba because he hits some ridiculous looking shots that’s fun to watch.
Gary Woodland just because he seems like a good guy.

Gotta be Rickie. Hopefully he finds his way back

Rickie and Wesley Bryan

1. Streelman
2. Fowler
3. Stenson

1. Mo Martin
2. Jay Marie Green
3. Pernilla Lindberg

My favorite kind of perennial guy like that is Charlie Hoffman. Loved the mullet back in the day and I like his game and style.

I’d have to go with Kuchar, Stenson, and Higgs.

I've got a few. Rickie, Higgs and HVIII are at the top of the list right now.

Gary Woodland for me. He does a lot for veterans

Tiger even though he is an honorary #1 golfer in the world for life.
Harry Higgs would be my real active golfer choice

Back