Favorite YouTubers?

Rick Shiels
TXG
Mark Crossfield

This new guy that does videos with Marc Crossfield annoys the hell out of me. As soon as he opens his mouth I am changing YouTube videos. I have absolutely no idea what purpose he it serves.

This new guy that does videos with Marc Crossfield annoys the hell out of me. As soon as he opens his mouth I am changing YouTube videos. I have absolutely no idea what purpose he it serves.

Just had a quick look on his channel (I can't stand him so don't subscribe)

Do you mean Lockey?
He was one of the 'muppets' who was in the early day videos with Crossfield

Do you mean Lockey?
I don’t know his name but he is so annoying f.

I don’t know his name but he is so annoying f.

You’re not a member of the #LockeyArmy then LOL. They’ve been together for years, although they seem to be copying the TXG style of video which is why maybe you are now just really noticing him.
I quite liked Dan Hendrickson who used to feature on Crossfield’s videos a lot. He has branched our to do his own thing so it’ll be interesting to see what type of stuff he puts out. Then again, I don’t watch that many golf YouTube videos any more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you

Sheils
GM Golf Although I wish Garret would play more golf and quit with the stupid ****. Not Ideal.
Golfholics production is off the charts!!
Mr. Short Game.
For Club reviews Newton.
Clay of course.

I haven't seen it mentioned yet but I think Scratch Academy with Adam Bazalgette is great.

THP
TXG
Fried Eggs Golf
Peter Finch
Rick Shiels

Fried Eggs Golf, Golf Sidekick, and No Laying Up are my favorites

Rick Shiels and Danny Maude.

Callaway Rogue Atmos red 6s shaft
Callaway Rogue 5w Even Flow blue 75 reg flex shaft
Ping G400 7 wood Tensei orange 50g reg flex shaft
Ping G410 2 hybrid UST Recoil F3 shaft
Ping G400 4 Crossover Alta CB Reg flex shaft
Ping G700 Red dot 5-UW Recoil Smacwrap 780 F3 shafts
Ping G700 Red dot GW,SW Recoil Smacwrap 780 F3 shafts
Ping Glide 2.0 Red dot 58* LW Steelfiber i95 reg flex shaft
Odyssey Works Versa 7H CS Putter

I like YouTube guys mostly for tips. I'm not huge on product reviews on YouTube, I get most of my info like that from THP.

As for instructors on YouTube, I like the following:

Rick Shiels (I know he does a lot of product reviews now, but his older tips are good)
Danny Maude
Clay Ballard/Top Speed Golf
Eric Cogorno

Yes to Danny Maude, Clay Ballard/Top Speed Golf, and Eric Cogorno.
I like Shiels but like you said he's mostly equipment reviews.
Mike Malaska
Martin Chuck
Me and My Golf
TXG
Golf Sidekick

Non-golf:
Rick Beato
Brett Shull

Another vote for Alex Etches - check out his “outer bounds” series which includes reviews of all-time classics including The Pod and the Hollow Point. And, ... hammer-time!

Way too many to list, but many of the same ones being listed I use.

Rick Shiels
Christina Ricci (More Pars Golf)
James Robinson
Adam Bazalgette (Scratch Golf Academy)
Mark Crossfield

Do you mean Lockey?
This is the guy. I don’t know his name but as soon as he opens his mouth, I’m out.
BC92D5A6-26C6-4193-9B9A-8F398CE2247D.jpeg

This is the guy. I don’t know his name but as soon as he opens his mouth, I’m out.
View attachment 8927275

You’re killing me, man! #LockeyArmy.

I really just watch Crossfield for the on-course vlogs. For some reason, I just like watching people play golf, and The Muppets were always entertaining.

I like clay Ballard. He is pretty easy to understand and has a lot of content. Doesn’t do a ton of club reviews tho.

1. Crossfield and the gang.
2. TXG

The rest.....robots

I watch a ton of YouTube golf content. My current rankings are probably the following:

1. No Laying Up
2. Crossfield
3. TXG

I really don’t watch much for reviews because watching someone like Shiels flush everything doesn’t do much for me. I’ve learned a ton about the golf swing and LM numbers from the TXG guys, and I just love their demeanor.

THP and TXG. I used to like golfaholics, but they have sort of changed angles

You’re killing me, man! #LockeyArmy.

I really just watch Crossfield for the on-course vlogs. For some reason, I just like watching people play golf, and The Muppets were always entertaining.
I really love watching the muppets and Coach Lockey. They always seem to have me smiling or laughing.

1) TXG : Really like their take and production value
2) Mike Malaska: A lot of his stuff makes sense and aligns with my swing philosophies
3) Shiels: I like to watch him a bit on the equipment but more for entertainment value
4) Alex Etches: The guy can wail a ball but I like his goofy approach. Fun to watch.
5) James Robinson: I'll watch him occasionally but he gets old fast depending on topic
6) Crossfield: I dislike the misleading titles he throws on there and feels more like its all about him. I am glad Hendriksen left to go keep doing his own channel.

Rick Shiels
Mark Crossfield
Fried Eggs Green - these guys are funny.

Back