Favorite YouTubers?

Love the TXG stuff
I've really enjoyed Shawn Clement and the Wisdom in Golf stuff but I'm finding that maybe Mike Malaska's approach, though similar, resonates with me better. Especially when it comes to grip. Shawn is preaching a 9 out of ten grip pressure and that does NOT jive with me.
Love the Golf Sidekick stuff
Golf vlogs/Golfmates is pretty entertaining
I've watched a bit of Clay Ballard stuff but I'm not a fan of how he squares the club face. Way too much hip clearing to square up as opposed to the hips clearing as a result rather than a cause (hard to explain but Malaska makes it make more sense than I can).

Todd Graves and Rick shields.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I don’t really watch any of them anymore...I might click on callaway’s and txg every once in a while but the daily intake has stopped...

mine is
gm__golf , he has very nice content

As a “younger” member, I have watched a healthy dose of GM golf. Garrett and Micah are great golfers and they are dominating golf YouTube at the moment so they are getting a bunch of great opportunities. However, they are geared toward a much younger crowd IMO and are too much in your face. Not to mention they are always trying to push the next channel to get subs up . Egos have gotten a lil big. I find myself caring less and less unfortunately but that’s just what happens when things get too popular/ commercialized

Rick Shields
Mygolfspy

Back