February 2020 Fitness Challenge

SquirrelyDave

Allegedly....
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 22.7
Alright gang, January is done, finished, and generally in the past.

What’s your plan for February, goals? Dreams? Hopes? Lets hear it, from eating less junk food to winning the Mr Universe competition, share it here. How did you do in January?

I did ok in January, hit most of my move goals like 23/31, so not too bad, and most of those were at the gym not just walking the halls at the office avoiding work.

February though I’m shooting for 29/29 days of closing all three of my rings, and averaging 5 days a week at the gym, for at least 30 minutes, not just walking in and back out again. :ROFLMAO:

I’m also shooting for a 14 minute mile average on the eliptical, and continuing to up the resistance every week.

Fighting tennis elbow so all leg lifts and cardio for me. Have let the cardio slip since I retired from rugby so just trying to get it back to respectable again.

Just keep hitting my step goal each day and pushing myself to build some muscle. Was perfect in January!

Attachments

• 40CF4C3D-1E8D-45EB-930D-22F2A38A2413.png
    40CF4C3D-1E8D-45EB-930D-22F2A38A2413.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 4
Fighting tennis elbow so all leg lifts and cardio for me. Have let the cardio slip since I retired from rugby so just trying to get it back to respectable again.

Two words: Graphite shafts.

If your tennis elbow comes from golf.

Just keep hitting my step goal each day and pushing myself to build some muscle. Was perfect in January!

That’s great! Upping the goal at all in Feb?

That’s great! Upping the goal at all in Feb?
Not upping the step goal, just looking for faster mile times when I run, continuing to get in better cardio shape.

Great month! Keep it up.

Going to continue to hit me step goal and get to the gym to 2-3 times a week.4E9C844C-FBC5-4753-ACCF-50570789CA9C.jpeg

No change. The gym at least 4 days a week, and practicing most days a week. I didn't take one day "off" in January. Even if it was just walking a few miles, I did some kind of exercise daily. Practiced 25 days.

No change. The gym at least 4 days a week, and practicing most days a week. I didn't take one day "off" in January. Even if it was just walking a few miles, I did some kind of exercise daily. Practiced 25 days.
Great job!

I am one for one

Looked at joining a gym today, does that count?

I still need to lose 10 lbs. Losing 15lbs would put me in "bikini" shape. :cool: I stay active but have been an eating machine. What I need is to be consistent with smaller portions and avoiding junk food. That's my challenge for February.

Towards the end of January I upped the resistance and ramp on the elliptical and went from 100 push ups a day to 120. Probably increase both again towards the middle of the month.

My father used to say that when he got the urge to exercise he would sit real still until it passed.

Now that is discipline, lol.

Fitness is about to pick up now that I’m going to the President Club through work to Maui in May. Need to drop 15 lbs!!!

Insanity & running will be the regimen!!!

Flexibility and core strength are going to be my concerns. I’ll also try to incorporate some cardio.

Had a pretty good exercise day today: 6178FE06-1470-4B57-B538-5236FF085DBE.pngF4AFCA3E-37F9-4074-BF45-3B4372D6D442.png

Running 12+ miles every week on treadmill and no junk food

Back