February Newsletter - PGA Show 2012 Roundup

Enjoyed the newsletter. My favorite part was seeing pictures of Taylormade and Callaway equipment side by side, and realizing how much I prefer this years Callaway line.

Wow this thing is action packed. Haven't even gotten halfway.

Thanks for the time and effort GG

Excellent issue THP lots of goodies to read and view.

I never thought I would like the copper looking Callaway wedges but man those really caught my eye. Great job as always on the newsletter.

Wow GG that brought back our days on the show this year! Well done as usual. Tons of info in a small package!

a ton of information in this issue. Great recap of the show and what different companies had to offer. Some great pictures in it as well.

Stuck at work but will look when home. Can't wait.

Great recap! I think the pics you chose for this one really summed up the show perfectly

One of the best issues of the newsletter EVER! Great job GG!

What a great wrap up to the PGA show this issue is. Along with all the threads.

Great PGA Show info. I think this is good, I love the pictures to text ratio.

Great stuff as always. Loads of pics and info. Great work!

Awesome newsletter! Lots of info on the PGA show. Really enjoyed it.

I think it's amazing that you put together such a first rate newsletter so soon after the PGA show! Very well done!

It's been a busy day and it was so cool to see the newsletter in my inbox when I finally got a chance to sit down and relax.

I really like the balance between photos and written content in the newsletter - very well done indeed!

GG deserves all the credit. She spends hours on it and does it all on her own. She really does work her butt off.

GG deserves all the credit. She spends hours on it and does it all on her own. She really does work her butt off.

She does a great job. Loved reading the newsletter this morning.

It was a nice surprise!! Liked all the oem mini reviews

It was a nice surprise!! Liked all the oem mini reviews

I too liked the mini reviews, a great way to put a bunch of info in one newsletter without an overload. Sounds the ping booth was well received this year.

--
tapatalk

I read a recap of the PGA in another media offering and it paled in comparison to The THP newsletter. It really is the best source for golf info. The descriptions just suck you in vs just providing an overview. Great job GG!

Amazing job THP and GG!! As always - the best coverage in the business. In depth analysis, wonderful pictures and thoughtful, insightful writing. Beautiful work.

Back