February Newsletter - PGA Show 2012 Roundup

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Hey everyone! The February issue of the THP Newsletter should have already hit your inbox or will be getting there any minute. This issue is a recap of the 2012 PGA Show. I hope you enjoy it!

Just checked it out and this newsletter is absolutely packed with info! Excellent job, can't wait to read my way through it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another great newsletter, I had not yet seen the AP apparel, it looks very sharp! Definitely digging.the direction that cobra is headed with their gear. thanks for all the great info!

I wonder how Flava Flav's golf swing looks, LOL. Awesome newsletter.

Great newsletter! I really like the look of the Quagmire stuff. I am interested that Ping fitting app too. Great job THP.

So many great pics and bits of info in there that I will not be able to comment on each!

Some of that Arnie line is really good looking
The i20 pics reminded me of exactly why TC is gushing all over them
The GolfBuddy is downright a cool little product. Must show that to my dad!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Just frinished reading the Newsletter, the GolfBuddy Voice is a great idea, they will be a huge hit I am sure. Losts of info in this edition Thanks THP for the great job you do.

• Admin
I was going to write lengthy articles with few pictures but I thought people would prefer the pictures. For the future, which one do you prefer?

I was going to write lengthy articles with few pictures but I thought people would prefer the pictures. For the future, which one do you prefer?

I think it's good to have pics to grab attention and then maybe just hyperlink over to the full thread?

Unless of course you are announcing something not yet seen on the forum when an article is appropriate.

Thanks GG...haven't even checked my email yet, but will shortly. Can't wait to see more pics though. :D

Got mine just now GG! Nice little recap in that newsletter. I swear, I know it sounds crazy, but those AMP forged irons are sucking me in.

This was a great newsletter. Work and other things have killed my activity level here, but this month's newsletter has me jonesing for the new golf season!

I tapped, I talked

I think how you did it this time was perfect, some great pictures with quick info about the product.

That was a fantastic newsletter. One of my favorite yet. The way it was formatted was absolutely perfect! Lots of great info and pics. My favorite thing is still the AMP forged irons. Sooo sessy.

Thanks everyone, I am so glad you enjoyed it! And please keep the feedback coming, I can't make things better if I don't know what you want. : )

Did you all enjoy the blurb about Flava Flav? I was laughing out loud when I was writing it.

Thanks GG! Another good one.

Thanks everyone, I am so glad you enjoyed it! And please keep the feedback coming, I can't make things better if I don't know what you want. : )

Did you all enjoy the blurb about Flava Flav? I was laughing out loud when I was writing it.
Im still curious as to what he was doing there? I think seeing him on a golf course would be...quite interesting. I wonder how hard it is to swing wearing a large clock as a necklace?

Yes!!!! That was awesome. All of us did a double take lol.

Got mine just now GG! Nice little recap in that newsletter. I swear, I know it sounds crazy, but those AMP forged irons are sucking me in.

This makes me smile inside!

Im still curious as to what he was doing there? I think seeing him on a golf course would be...quite interesting. I wonder how hard it is to swing wearing a large clock as a necklace?

He was at some after hours party and then decided to come walk to show floor the following day. I also wonder if his Burger King crown would fly off during his swing?

Love the Burger King crown! Does he golf?

I honestly have no idea.

My buddy (THP ghost member xaviercc04) got a pic with him at MCO as he was flying SWA together to CMH (cbus, OH). My buddy said he boarded with # A1.

Back on point of the newsletter, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I like some of the Arnie line. I will have to check it out next time I'm clothes shopping

Great stuff. I also really enjoyed the Flava Flav shout out. And I completely agree with those who complimented the format - found the entire thing to be informative and entertaining (and you provided a nice mix of apparel, equipment, and other tidbits).

Also nice to see how close we are to the Outing at the bottom of the newsletter!!

Steel Tappin'

Great Newsletter! Oh and heck with Tiger Woods....Flava Flav was in the house!! I love that guy!

I know it's hard for you guys to narrow it down to showcase the best of the show but you did a great job showing off the booths that really brought it this year. Well done on the coverage and as always on the newsletter!

Great newsletter. I just browsed though it and it looks like you guys had a blast at the show.

Back