Fedex St. Jude fundraising contest

HighOnTheHog

Reaction score
Handicap
I would love to share a great opportunity for someone on THP that loves golf to play a PGA level course for absolutely Free.

I am volunteering at the Fedex St. Jude Classic in June and along with that I am trying to raise money for St. Jude Children's Hospital.

What the deal is you go to the link below and donate whatever you can donate and comment in the thread with the name and you will go into a random drawing to my guest for a golf outing at TPC Southwind in Memphis when I reach $500 in money raised. We will get fed breakfast and lunch as well get to play a shotgun start 4 man scramble which is typically held on a Monday.

I would love to share this fun time that I have had for the last 2 years. If you want to entered click on the link below and donate whatever amount you can handle.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting someone knew and having fun playing golf!

http://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR/Hours/Hours?px=3355773&pg=personal&fr_id=74550

Done buddy! Unfortunately I won't be able to travel during that time frame so if by chance I get picked, you are more than welcome to pick a replacement. What a great cause to support and help children and their families. God Bless!!

Done buddy! Unfortunately I won't be able to travel during that time frame so if by chance I get picked, you are more than welcome to pick a replacement. What a great cause to support and help children and their families. God Bless!!

Thanks for the donation!!! I have something for you from the tournament!!

Thanks for the donation!!! I have something for you from the tournament!!

Really no need to, just did it to support the great cause they are doing to fight childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Hopefully soon they will find a cure to rid of this terrible disease.

What a great cause, done!

Back