TCB2010

How good do the HMB’s look?!
Reaction score
Why is this a thing? I have purposely not bought something because of the bare feet..
When you go to post the photos I can’t believe it doesn’t stop oneself and say whoa I can’t post that..

Why is this a thing? I have purposely not bought something because of the bare feet..
When you go to post the photos I can’t believe it doesn’t stop oneself and say whoa I can’t post that..

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm not sure I know what your talking about, but to me, people that have a problem with feet are just as weird as the people that like them a little too much.

Rex Ryan definitely agrees with one side...

I took a photo of the 1st hole tee shots of two buddies last weekend. Both yellow balls (neither regularly play yellow) side-by side just off the fairway, not socially distancing. They were actually touching (the balls, not the buddies). It was a funny occasion but by shoe showed up in the pic so I had to delete it... just looked ridiculous.

I'm not sure I know what your talking about, but to me, people that have a problem with feet are just as weird as the people that like them a little too much.
Women’s feet that are taken care of and pretty are ok.
Nasty guys bare feet in a photo with a golf putter in between them is not ok.
Your selling a driver, a putter, irons, I don’t want to see your feet.

Why would a foot in a photo stop you from purchasing something? I mean, you are not going to be delivered any feet, at least I hope not. :oops::LOL:

Women’s feet that are taken care of and pretty are ok.
Nasty guys bare feet in a photo with a golf putter in between them is not ok.
Your selling a driver, a putter, irons, I don’t want to see your feet.

I get that last part. I wouldn't do anything other than give you a big 'ole fist bump on that if your argument was 'whotf swings a driver/putts barefoot? That's stupid.' instead of 'feet! Ewwww!!'.:LOL:

They do it cause they know @JB just loves foot photos. 😝😝😝😝

This is ok

44DEC9DB-9C24-4309-9365-059E0957359E.jpeg

this is not ok

40817BBA-5A88-4978-9DF7-AA340943ACB6.jpeg

I’m totally in agreement with @TCB2010
If I could make it a banable offense I would.

Nobody wants to see your tree climbers.

Hahaha this is awesome. I guess I never even noticed.

I went through a phase years ago on car forums that anytime I saw someone post a photo of something they were showing off or selling that had feet in it, I would use MS Paint to turn one of the toes into a monster and post it in their thread.

this thread is so awesome hahahaha

Honestly? It baffles me how little effort people put into taking pics of clubs that range from a couple hundred to a couple thousand dollars.

Do what you want, obviously, I'm just baffled by it.

this thread is so awesome hahahaha

Honestly? It baffles me how little effort people put into taking pics of clubs that range from a couple hundred to a couple thousand dollars.

Do what you want, obviously, I'm just baffled by it.

ohhh I get now... I have been scratching my head all day trying to figure out what the heck people were talking about.

Shoes do not bother me but if there is a gnarly hairy toe in the ad I am not a buyer at any price.

Back