He means like this photo copied from a post in the marketplace here:

1591378280700.jpeg

This is fantastic! 😂 I think it warrants at least a mention in next week’s Off Course podcast!

I’m totally in agreement with @TCB2010
If I could make it a banable offense I would.

Nobody wants to see your tree climbers.
You know what, here’s what I’m going to do, I’m going to use this thread as a photo posting thread and if someone sees their foot post ad in here and is embarrassed well then maybe we can put an end to this selling clubs with a foot photo bomb...

He means like this photo copied from a post in the marketplace here:

View attachment 8947444
Like I said, I used to do this to just about every photo I came across selling car parts on car forums that had toes in them years ago. Of course, I wouldn't say anything, I'd just post it in the same thread as the original.

rawr.jpeg

Like I said, I used to do this to just about every photo I came across selling car parts on car forums that had toes in them years ago. Of course, I wouldn't say anything, I'd just post it in the same thread as the original.

View attachment 8947452
That's awesome!!

I gotta say I agree here...I see guys posting clubs for sale on facebook etc and their bare feet are in the pics and I'm like...yeah...nah...I'm good.

I dumped a girl once cause she had an ugly hat.
So I'm a little superficial as well.
Feet are gross in my book too, especially the guys whose toes are so long they could use chopsticks :sick:

I knew my Stroke Lab listing was missing something. Let me go update it quick.

Edit:

20200605_163121.jpg

There ya go. Bound to fetch a better price now. I made sure to get some hairy leg in there @TCB2010 . Figure you'll love that too. ;)

Last edited:
I knew my Stroke Lab listing was missing something. Let me go update it quick.

Edit:

View attachment 8947475

There ya go. Bound to fetch a better price now. I made sure to get some hairy leg in there @TCB2010 . Figure you'll love that too. ;)
old man wrinkly hairy toes on a young guy nice! Why are your nails on the ends of your toes, not the top? :D lol, jokes

old man wrinkly hairy toes on a young guy nice! Why are your nails on the ends of your toes, not the top? :D lol, jokes
I am not young. lol

@LoveItOldandStiff saw this after I mentioned it, loves screwing with people who have hangups, and y'all are probably lucky she's not here. Because she hatched a whole plan to put me in open toe heels for a golf club shoot for you foot lovers haters. Funniest conversation we've had in weeks. lol So thanks for that!

Last edited:
I don't think anyone would be offended by a pic of my feet, That ugly yellow toenail, we'll now, thats a horse of a different color

I don't think anyone would be offended by a pic of my feet, That ugly yellow toenail, we'll now, thats a horse of a different color
Ah smokers feet. That's another one,

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Ah smokers feet. That's another one,

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

lol, J/k on mine, I do not smoke or drink

I’m totally in agreement with @TCB2010
If I could make it a banable offense I would.

Nobody wants to see your tree climbers.
This is hysterical. My thoughts exactly.

Do whatever you want in pictures but like Dan said, your selling clubs that are hundreds or even thousands of dollars and you have to have your feet in it?? I don’t get it

Are you freaking kidding me right now?

BE16AD84-E63A-4ED9-8B18-2498658ED466.jpeg

Peoples comments-
Why wouldn’t you buy something from someone just because their in their bare feet?
THIS IS WHY! The putter grip is less than an inch from the guys foot! For real..

Ok forget the foot.. but the disservice he’s puttin on Alabama right now.. LOLOLOLOL

Absolutely not!!!

I'm surprised @JB hasn't locked this thread yet :ROFLMAO:.

Also, feet are gross.

this thread is so awesome hahahaha

Honestly? It baffles me how little effort people put into taking pics of clubs that range from a couple hundred to a couple thousand dollars.

Do what you want, obviously, I'm just baffled by it.
Same. Very much same.

Back