Fellow THP'ers I need your help!!!

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
As some of you know, a good friend of mine is on the WWE NXT that airs every tuesday night on the syfy channel. here is a link where you vote for your favorite rookie. His name is Percy Watson. Please vote if you have the time.

http://poll.wwe.com/rookie/

Thanks in advance for your support!!!

Thats sweet man!!!!!!!!

Done and done.

Thanks guys, I am hoping as many people as possible will do this. he is a good buddy of mine and he has worked hard to make it in life. I hope this is where he can stop searching out his career, he was in the NFL for a while but it just didnt pan out

Voted...

Glad to help, 1T!

My vote's in. Very cool!

I voted

got my vote but now he's enemy number #1!!!! ( i prefer to hate my heros rather than support them when it comes to wrestling)

Good Luck

I voted. I used to watch WWE. I might have to watch him tonight.

i voted for percy, but mostly b/c of the cool glasses he wears whilst getting his wrastle on!!

i voted for percy, but mostly b/c of the cool glasses he wears whilst getting his wrastle on!!

I gave him a hard time for those. Thanks Everyone, I hope we get some more support!!

I gave him a hard time for those. Thanks Everyone, I hope we get some more support!!

don't worry dude, i'll vote for him again when i get home, from another IP address.

Vote in. :alien2:

Thanks evryone, I will continue to thank as the votes come in. :)

snore.......

I voted for ya one t!

Back