Fiddlin with a 4 iron….

Bosco...

JB Cobb III told me to do it.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
12’ish
Thinking about adding a 4 iron back in the bag for sheets and giggles. Something more on the GI side of things.

Have i3Blades and a set of 5-PW i25’s is in the mail.

Thoughts? The G30 5 might be kinda funny, but G25 is where I’m at right now. And yes, I like Ping. Sorry in advance to the haters.

F3ED8261-F0FE-4CED-A13C-FD412168C26A.jpeg

Who hates Ping? They are great!

Ping G series is tough to go wrong with. I have used a G series as a "driving iron" on many, many occassions

Who hates Ping? They are great!

Ping G series is tough to go wrong with. I have used a G series as a "driving iron" on many, many occassions
There are some folks on here who have strong feelings about the Ping G425Max driver sound :ROFLMAO:

I would do a G30.

There are some folks on here who have strong feelings about the Ping G425Max driver sound :ROFLMAO:

I used the old Nike Dymo's ...I'm immune to sound now lol.....mostly because that club left me partially deaf

I would do a G30.

I thought it was funny that the G30 5i and i25 4i are the same length/loft.

Hopefully I didn’t say that too loud, I don’t want a LJT.

I thought it was funny that the G30 5i and i25 4i are the same length/loft.

Hopefully I didn’t say that too loud, I don’t want a LJT.
You can say that out loud, just skyfist at the same time.

Thinking about adding a 4 iron back in the bag for sheets and giggles. Something more on the GI side of things.

Have i3Blades and a set of 5-PW i25’s is in the mail.

Thoughts? The G30 5 might be kinda funny, but G25 is where I’m at right now. And yes, I like Ping. Sorry in advance to the haters.

View attachment 9248431
Don't be sorry. I like PING too. Off and on with Pings since the Eye 2 was introduced. Play what works and play your best.

Huge ping fan here too, and your reference to G25’s made me tear up a little. That was my first set of fitted irons I ever bought.

Anyway, my comments are useless to your dilemma, good luck with the search/decision.

Go with the G430 4 hybrid and be done with it.

A four iron is very useful for rolling the ball down the fairway onto an unprotected green!
As well as punching the ball out of the forest.

Maybe a club off the tee when you don't want to use your driver.

When I bag a 4I it's a Cleveland UHX. Easy to launch and they are HOT.

Add a 4i.

Moderating GIF

My 4 iron days are done. To many more options that are easier when it counts the most. I hurt myself by forcing it this week.

Back