Fiercely loyal to your golf ball?

I'll confess, I'm not sure I can tell a difference at all between the balls that I use. Is that bad?

As long as it doesnt have scratches or isnt an old ball, I'll use it. I have Callaway Chrome Softs and Pro V1X primarily, but also some TaylorMade. It is that I am just not in tune with my swing? Or are my clubs too forgiving to notice minor differences from the ball?

I'm not brand loyal, I'm compression loyal.

I like hitting marshmallow balls, due to my arthritic mitts.

I like the Wilson Staff Duo Soft because of the feel. I used to be able to get them super cheap through a website, but that seems to have dried up. I will now be trying Noodles when my current stash of W/S's dries up.

The W/S's are 29 compression, and the Noodles are 34, so I'm hoping to get the same type of performance with them.

I played the whole posting season last year with a single golf ball. It was a fantastic experience.

My swing sucks so hard right now, but when it's sorted I'll be locking into a single ball again, no question.
Would now be the opportune time to revive my call out?

Nope never have been. Maybe its because I haven't found one I really love yet

There's a handful of models across brands and price points that I know work pretty well for me, so not overly loyal to just one. Right now though, I'm locked in on the triple track CS as it fits my alignment needs. I'm sure I'll try some others once I get through my current stock.

I found my ball today
Bridgestone E 12 soft.
Super straight flight and distance was good,
For me it's the total package.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

After a bunch of tryouts I got hooked on the AVX. Not even interested in trying another ball now. Rock solid for me.

Back