Final Contest - #TheKing Is Here

Thought for sure my haiku would have inspired way more of them

I didn't see another haiku, but I'll gladly tip my cap to 441.

Lack of space and no need for rhyming is a perfect place for haikus.

Final day to get into this!!

Here's my entry, hard to get everything in under 140 characters! Best of luck to everyone.

Here ya go Mike:

Many really good entries for #TheKing! It's really enjoyable reading through them. It makes it even easier to smile on this Friday before Christmas week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of good and funny stuff in this contest. Am I the only one who managed to fit a limerick into 140 characters? It might not be the best but I'm quite pleased with myself for that.

There was a young lad named Chad
Who often made Harry quite mad
To settle the score
They'll be needing some more
Hackers who'll be really glad

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone that submitted. This will be tough for the judges.

Spent some time discussing this event with one of the captains yesterday and to say they are excited would be an understatement.
#GetExcited

I'm not sure getting excited is an issue.... :) #WereAllExcited!!!!!!!!!

I didn't see another haiku, but I'll gladly tip my cap to 441.

Lack of space and no need for rhyming is a perfect place for haikus.

Precisely what came to mind.

Looking forward to this announcement. If we learned anything from the grandaddy, the Zoo Crew + THP is going to blow this even out of the water.

THP_king.png

Looking forward to this announcement. If we learned anything from the grandaddy, the Zoo Crew + THP is going to blow this even out of the water.

Oh yeah! This is going to be awesome!

Icey! You are wrong again haha. The deadline has passed.

edit: He deleted it..

This was a fun and creative contest format for sure. The character limit made it extra tough, but there are a lot of great entries, and another SIX folks will get to be part of an incredible event.

#pulseisracing #theking

Leave icey alone, us Nebraskans never learned to tell time.

Can't wait to see who gets into this event, going to be so huge and with Callaway bringing it so much how can this not be an epic journey for those who get in?

Thanks for calling me out brother!!! I've got a hard time, with time, get the pun!!!
Leave icey alone, us Nebraskans never learned to tell time.

Can't wait to see who gets into this event, going to be so huge and with Callaway bringing it so much how can this not be an epic journey for those who get in?
Thanks Ryan, I knew you had my back, it's like hockey games all over again!

Love seeing the jump in entries for this one. I lost count, but it looks like there was almost double the entries of the last contest.

Well done by all that put in entries! Can't wait to see who is joining #theking event! Can't imagine how hard this one is going to be to judge! Amazing creativity on display.

Can't believe the final entry chance is over, best of luck all!!

Best if luck all!

Work is a catch 22 and missing this one really irritates me!

Good luck everyone! I'd love to represent THP in this event. Hopefully my poem was good enough to earn entry into #TheKing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Great job everyone. There will be some lucky lucky golfers chosen!

Back