Final Contest - #TheKing Is Here

Good luck to you, my friend. But, do try to get to a THP event, even if you don't get into this one. I promise, you will have a blast at any one of them. I plan on making the one in Ocean City, which should be a reasonable drive for you. Hope I see you there.

Was hoping to do OC but my wife and I are gonna be in Europe from late June through mid July.

Gosh. I need. I want. I crave. I have got to be in this, some way some how.

I always laugh at the Chad vs Harry question.

I'll put my support with the guy who is the Senior VP of Marketing, not the guy whose job is to play on his phone all day.

#ImWithHarry

Give me the guy who will mess with his phone all day, that way we can hit the live round thread and let everyone know we are putting a beating on Harry!

I cannot wait to see who finishes out the teams for Harry and Chad.

It's amazing that after the new thread goes up with the winners, both teams will be finalized, and all that's left are the zoo crew members.

Crossing my fingers...this would make my year...and the next! #ImWithHarry

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I cannot wait to see who finishes out the teams for Harry and Chad.

It's amazing that after the new thread goes up with the winners, both teams will be finalized, and all that's left are the zoo crew members.

Pulling for you, buddy. I know how much you want into this one, so I hope you get some good news about this one, even though you will be on the losing team. :act-up:

Crossing my fingers...this would make my year...and the next! #ImWithHarry

I'm with you, huge just don't explain being picked for a spot on something like this.

I'm with you, huge just don't explain being picked for a spot on something like this.

Duey, you had a great post for this last entry! It would be beyond awesome if we both got the nod for this! If I had a vote, you'd have mine!

This is beyond huge. Picking up one of the last spots would be one heck of a way to kick start 2014. Amazing things and definitely another game changer! Teeing it up with and against the likes of Harry, Chad, Zoo crew, and all the THPers would be off the charts.

Not to mention the night golf.

Duey, you had a great post for this last entry! It would be beyond awesome if we both got the nod for this! If I had a vote, you'd have mine!

How cool would that be, on the same team!!! Fingers crossed.

How cool would that be, on the same team!!! Fingers crossed.

It would be epic beyond the likes that Chad has ever seen! It would almost be unfair for Team Harry, but 100% worth it!

It would be epic beyond the likes that Chad has ever seen! It would almost be unfair for Team Harry, but 100% worth it!

Lol, I took Harry to win this! Haha Oh no, I've seen you hit the ball. You could be a problem, lol.

Lol, I took Harry to win this! Haha Oh no, I've seen you hit the ball. You could be a problem, lol.

Not to worry duey. We've got this. I flew out to Cally and met with the man. We've got a great strategy and will prevail in #TheKIng. I know, pics or it isn't true. Well here you go. This was right after our strategy session. But, keep it under wraps until after I get picked. I wouldn't want people to think this is fixed. HeeHee.

Spoiler
Harryandme2_zps8966c09e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

#ImWithHarry

Not to worry duey. We've got this. I flew out to Cally and met with the man. We've got a great strategy and will prevail in #TheKIng. I know, pics or it isn't true. Well here you go. This was right after our strategy session. But, keep it under wraps until after I get picked. I wouldn't want people to think this is fixed. HeeHee.

Spoiler
Harryandme2_zps8966c09e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

#ImWithHarry

Got it, lol. Sounds like things are well in hand now! (Said that quietly)

This contest was on my mind today. After following along with the #grandaddy, you know Callaway is going to bring it for this one.

This contest was on my mind today. After following along with the #grandaddy, you know Callaway is going to bring it for this one.

This contest has been on my mind for some time. It has the potential to unlike anything we have seen on THP. I would love to witness it firsthand - but there is some serious competition.

This contest has been on my mind for some time. It has the potential to unlike anything we have seen on THP. I would love to witness it firsthand - but there is some serious competition.

Agree with you there. I don't think I stand much of a chance of getting in after seeing some of the other entries, and I'm cool with that. Whoever gets in is gonna be in for a real treat. I love the idea of a mixed team competition with THPers and the #zoocrew.

Agree with you there. I don't think I stand much of a chance of getting in after seeing some of the other entries, and I'm cool with that. Whoever gets in is gonna be in for a real treat. I love the idea of a mixed team competition with THPers and the #zoocrew.

Absolutely. I am happy with last entry and if it isn't good enough to get in - I will be rooting on the lucky THPers that did get in.

Another exciting day of hitting F5 over and over. Good luck everyone, this is going to be epic.

Good luck guys/gal.

Last edited:
Today is bound to be regal for a few guys

Looking forward in seeking who the final pieces are going to be! Good Luck everyone!

Looking forward in seeking who the final pieces are going to be! Good Luck everyone!

You still think I got this? I'm not so sure dude. :)

Hopefully I'm chosen & stock up with hair products.... Because part of playing good is looking good! #I'mWithChad

Back