Final Round Coverage - 2013 Morgan Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Click on over to the THP Home Page and view Final Round action from the 2013 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event.

http://bit.ly/13Q3Vmg

(This will be set to public at 2pm)

Join us in this thread to chat about the Final round, which is Sunday Singles as Team Hackers, Team Paradise, Team Albatross and Team DotCom battle it out in early round action.

The feed is shot and edited in 720p HD. So if the picture does not look great to you, please click settings and make sure you are viewing in the highest possible setting that your equipment can handle.

You can also view this on larger screens through hooking your computer up to your TV through HDMI or by using a YouTube app on your television. They can be found on gaming systems, Smart TVs and DVD players as well as media players. If you are unable to direct it to THP, head over to our YouTube Channel by searching the website for THPGolf.

A couple of minor issues.
Opening tee shots got a bit jagged in editing. That goes away after 1st tee shots.
Sound might need to be raised and lowered in spots due to different equipment being used.

Overall, we are pleased with how it came out. Sit back and enjoy the show and jump in and converse with the guys that were a part of this special weekend.

The final hour of this coverage is truly special and while many have watched the champions celebration already, when it is viewed in context with how the golf ended, it adds even more. We hope you enjoyed the 2013 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event and stay tuned this evening for an announcement about the 2014 event.

This is going to be awesome. The lead up has been fantastic, looking forward to seeing it.

Yes yes yes! Can't wait for this and the announcement afterwards. Going to be an awesome day for THP!

Can't wait to see the awesome conclusion that everyone has been talking about!

This is must see TV

Golfing today but I'll catch up as soon as I get home. Looking forward to it!

I'm so looking forward to watching. I won't be able to tune in right at 2 due to being out on the course with my usual Sunday group. If I make it home by 3 I'll try to catch up and watch the last hour "live".

• Admin
Just a heads up everybody. The final round coverage will run close to 3 hours today.

Can't. Freaking. Wait.

3hrs thats a lot of work to edit

I'm going to be out of town for this one. Will catch up tonight. Can't wait to see it!

3hrs thats a lot of work to edit

Its closer to 8 when all is said and done, but its part of the task that makes this event what it is. These guys put in the work, so it spurns us to want to showcase them.

3 hours...heck yeah
I'll have to watch the first 2 and then come back for the awesome final hour shortly thereafter..

Last edited:
3 hours? Good thing u don't have work tomorrow! I'll be watching this once I get off tonight. Can't wait to watch

Can't wait to watch this when I get home later tonight!

Can't wait to watch and relive it all!

I will be there with my bells and whistles on! Can't wait to see how the final round editing turned out.

I'm so excited to watch this later. I'm working today so I won't be able to watch at 11 PST but I'll be watching tonight for sure.

I will definitely be watching tonight, original plan was to watch round 2 then round 3 tomorrow, but I don't think I can wait.

I can't wait to catch up on this tonight, I have no doubt this is going to be the best coverage of all 3 days!!

Sadly, I'm going to miss watching this "live" today. I "have" to go to Beer Quest, a local home brew competition where we get to sample 10 different types of home brew and pick the winner who gets to brew on industrial equipment at a local brew pub. It's going to be rough, but I'll do my best to persevere.

Sadly, I'm going to miss watching this "live" today. I "have" to go to Beer Quest, a local home brew competition where we get to sample 10 different types of home brew and pick the winner who gets to brew on industrial equipment at a local brew pub. It's going to be rough, but I'll do my best to persevere.

Do they get a big trophy? Because the Morgan Cup winners got a big trophy.

J/k sounds like fun, Maybe you'll end up watching at the same time as me tonight... we can chat about it "live"

Back